EA Forums - Banner

Beware patch 106 eats all your collectable and consumables.

I just updated and lost all **** 1 of each consumable and collectable .
Is this a joke ?
How can they screw up so bad so often?
Does anyone on the NHL programming team even have a clue what they are doing ?

Replies

• monz
    958 posts Member
    You didn't loose anything, they are still there. They just messed with that screen, search your collectables with Y(triangle) you'll see there all still there.
  • monz
    958 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Still though like what the beep, why mess with these menus now. Couldn't they have spent time on more important issues
  • monz wrote: »
    You didn't loose anything, they are still there. They just messed with that screen, search your collectables with Y(triangle) you'll see there all still there.
    Ty didn't try that.
    But it didn't get all back ,I lost all the HFC(Purple/pink) collectables ,i was trying to get a bunch to turn in sets together .

• This is hilarious. We can't sell consumable items from our collections anymore.
  • Every time someone at EA adds anything to the game it causes another random problem or 5.
    I sure am glad these people don't have important jobs with catastrophic results if they perform this badly.
  • leeriehle wrote: »
    Every time someone at EA adds anything to the game it causes another random problem or 5.
    I sure am glad these people don't have important jobs with catastrophic results if they perform this badly.

Lol random problem or 5 so true