EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 25th


Check out our CHEL notes with our October Patch update here.

Why Does This Happen Every Year?

Prev13
Post launch support is just not enough. Its not.

Im not gonna exhaust myself with a list of things that are in dire need of at minimum a tuner, let alone and actual patch.

Man oh man. I can at least understand if the post support was lacking , if the game next year was a quality title.

Like honestly, my game for honor was absolutely trash with the peer to peer network amd the rampant quitting amd what did they do?

They rectified the crippling issues by making changes to their network (now have dedicated servers ) and they punished quarters, made SIGNIFICANT changes to core gameplay and it's now am excellent game. It went being on te verge of dying to rejuvenated life .

What about this title ? What about last title ? What about the title before that ? You guys take 5 steps back for every baby step forward.

Just because you work at something everyday doesnt mean you're working hard. You want me to applaud the effort or hours ? No. Im not. Im going to applaud results amd frankly this team is not getting the job done.

In my opinion this game sucks. i loathe the online trash servers. I LOATHE the skating. I loathe the **** poor risk/reward system. I LOATHE board play and the inability to have effective reliable tools to tie up or jostle a forward in front of the goalie /in the slot .

I loathe how dam it longs it takes to get a drop in game started , and when it does finally start up, I'm punished with playing against computers because I actually have skill amd the other losers quit at free will.

do something about this crap. I don't know what you guys are doing besides making the game WORSE just about every year.

you think I take enjoyment in pointing out this games flaws ? You think it brings me pleasure to see a franchise clearly sputtering amd lacking execution?

It doesn't. it absolutely sucks. If nothing else for next year please, at least let me pick what server I want to be on. At least let me do that. You guys aren't fit or capable of automatically choosing the best server for me. You haven't been able to do this for YEARS. SO STOP.

Replies

  • The most disappointing part is that I think so many of these people on these forums have offered band-aid fixes that could be just in tuners alone that would alleviate many frustrations but we never get the opportunity to see them tried.

    For example: people complaining about slow pivots when at a stand-still. Well, increase acceleration and agility a slight bit. Sure, the game would look more similar to 17 in my opinion but it at least fixes that portion.

    Goalies complaining about post-hugging being super slow and input delay? Increase goalie movement speed.

    Players getting lined up and bubbling off of hits? Increase hitting power of all of the classes.

    These I can't imagine take much time to adjust. Offline we can make these adjustments in under one minute's time. I just don't understand why they can't even possibly try these things. My guess is that when they try them, it causes new problems, but at least communicate that to us so we can understand why none of these issues are being addressed rather than leaving us in the dark about the entire situation.
  • Sinbin
    1328 posts Member

    They rectified the crippling issues by making changes to their network (now have dedicated servers ) and they punished quarters, made SIGNIFICANT changes to core gameplay and it's now am excellent game. It went being on te verge of dying to rejuvenated life .

    This hasn't changed. All head to head modes still use peer to peer. EASHL is on dedicated servers though.


  • Sinbin
    1328 posts Member
    Post launch support is just not enough. Its not.

    Im not gonna exhaust myself with a list of things that are in dire need of at minimum a tuner, let alone and actual patch.

    Man oh man. I can at least understand if the post support was lacking , if the game next year was a quality title.

    Like honestly, my game for honor was absolutely trash with the peer to peer network amd the rampant quitting amd what did they do?

    They rectified the crippling issues by making changes to their network (now have dedicated servers ) and they punished quarters, made SIGNIFICANT changes to core gameplay and it's now am excellent game. It went being on te verge of dying to rejuvenated life .

    What about this title ? What about last title ? What about the title before that ? You guys take 5 steps back for every baby step forward.

    Just because you work at something everyday doesnt mean you're working hard. You want me to applaud the effort or hours ? No. Im not. Im going to applaud results amd frankly this team is not getting the job done.

    In my opinion this game sucks. i loathe the online trash servers. I LOATHE the skating. I loathe the **** poor risk/reward system. I LOATHE board play and the inability to have effective reliable tools to tie up or jostle a forward in front of the goalie /in the slot .

    I loathe how dam it longs it takes to get a drop in game started , and when it does finally start up, I'm punished with playing against computers because I actually have skill amd the other losers quit at free will.

    do something about this crap. I don't know what you guys are doing besides making the game WORSE just about every year.

    you think I take enjoyment in pointing out this games flaws ? You think it brings me pleasure to see a franchise clearly sputtering amd lacking execution?

    It doesn't. it absolutely sucks. If nothing else for next year please, at least let me pick what server I want to be on. At least let me do that. You guys aren't fit or capable of automatically choosing the best server for me. You haven't been able to do this for YEARS. SO STOP.

    There's not a lot you can do about drop-ins. There are always going to be quitters and trolls. It would be great to see some punishment for quitting, but I also don't want to be forced to finish a game with trolls on my team. The root of the problem is human behavior and many people's enjoyment of trolling. That's not something the game can really fix. Although it would be great if they had some kind of troll reputation and were put in to games with others that had the same reputation. That is something I'd love to see.

    If you are lagging or disconnecting all the time, have you done much troubleshooting? I know everyone loves to blame the servers, but like I said before, nothing changed. All the modes still use the same connection they did before. The bottom line is, if you have very frequent connection problems, it's quite possible it's on your end.

    What would you do to change the stuff you don't like? How would you improve boardplay? How would you make the skating better? How would you change the tie up?
  • Sinbin wrote: »

    They rectified the crippling issues by making changes to their network (now have dedicated servers ) and they punished quarters, made SIGNIFICANT changes to core gameplay and it's now am excellent game. It went being on te verge of dying to rejuvenated life .

    This hasn't changed. All head to head modes still use peer to peer. EASHL is on dedicated servers though.


    Once again in your rush to defend this game you let your reading comprehension go to pot.

    He's talking about For Honor which did switch from peer to peer to dedicated servers due to customer complaints.
  • Bmh245
    872 posts Member
    Sinbin wrote: »

    They rectified the crippling issues by making changes to their network (now have dedicated servers ) and they punished quarters, made SIGNIFICANT changes to core gameplay and it's now am excellent game. It went being on te verge of dying to rejuvenated life .

    This hasn't changed. All head to head modes still use peer to peer. EASHL is on dedicated servers though.

    Man, try actually reading what people are posting before leaping to EA's defense.

  • @Sinbin
    Take a look at @PlayoffError response.

    I will take partial blame though as I did not do a well enough job titleing "FOR HONOR". unfortunately I always type from my phone.

    As far as my connection problems, I have considered it to maybe be on my end, but when every other game i play is buttery smooth and I can stream 4k content and upload 4k content lighting fast, I highly doubt its on my end.

    As far as what I would do to change things , well unfortunately we are in march and having my wits about me, I know that all the significant changes have already been talked about and made/work in progress. Im sure they all had their meetings and while I don't doubt their passion (because I do believe they are passionate) , I have serious doubts about their execution.

    The cold hard truth is at anytimr of the day, if I jump online , I'll see maybe 1-2 of my online friends playing NHL . the rest are either playing fortnite or some other game. I would take it my experience is the norm.

    I saw the NHL Dev hop in and out of threads and even read his words saying basically, he reads stuff on the boards all the time . good and bad. That's an indictment. ITS been the same crap on these boards for the past couple of years and he can't use ignorance as an excuse. Hes been aware and yet has failed, in my personal opinion, to satisfy my subjective view of what makes this game Fun. I understand that my opinion might differ from yours, but I would be curious to see if the online data backs up my point of view of the game or yours.
  • NHLDev
    1364 posts NHL Developer
    I saw the NHL Dev hop in and out of threads and even read his words saying basically, he reads stuff on the boards all the time . good and bad. That's an indictment. ITS been the same crap on these boards for the past couple of years and he can't use ignorance as an excuse. Hes been aware and yet has failed, in my personal opinion, to satisfy my subjective view of what makes this game Fun. I understand that my opinion might differ from yours, but I would be curious to see if the online data backs up my point of view of the game or yours.

    You won't see claims of ignorance or excuses from me. Unfortunately I can't guarantee to satisfy everyone's subjective view of what makes the game fun, regardless of how many posts I read. The only promise I can make is that I take all feedback seriously as it would be great if everyone enjoyed the game. However, at some point, we have to pick a direction that we think is best for the game and the community as a whole. On top of that, there are a lot of things I would like to improve/change as well -- some of those things may match your list and some may vary.

    In terms of post support for tuning and it's relation to fun factor, the amount of game styles and difficulties we have on offer within the product and the options within our hospitality flow and the amount of variance that gets use during the year is a perfect sign that there are a wide set of interests out there in terms of what makes a great playing/fun hockey experience.

    We have expanded the online offering with Threes to what we already have on offer with Online VS, HUT and EASHL to expand our game style range for online play and the amount of different feedback around game speed being too fast and too slow, scoring being too easy and too hard, puck control being too high or too low, etc. etc. across all modes shows that a lot of people could say that we haven't met their subjective view of what makes the game fun or balanced -- however, there isn't one way we could move those sliders that would fix that for everyone. So on the surface, you may have people on this board that agree with you but as you start to get into the details, the line for agreement starts to separate.




  • Sinbin
    1328 posts Member
    Sinbin wrote: »

    They rectified the crippling issues by making changes to their network (now have dedicated servers ) and they punished quarters, made SIGNIFICANT changes to core gameplay and it's now am excellent game. It went being on te verge of dying to rejuvenated life .

    This hasn't changed. All head to head modes still use peer to peer. EASHL is on dedicated servers though.


    Once again in your rush to defend this game you let your reading comprehension go to pot.

    He's talking about For Honor which did switch from peer to peer to dedicated servers due to customer complaints.

    Maybe if he had capitalized For Honor it wouldn't have looked like it was a part of the sentence. That's not me rushing in to defend this company. It legitimately looked like he was saying NHL's connection changed to dedicated. I have never heard of For Honor so it's a pretty innocent mistake.
  • The lag in this game makes me not even wanna play it anymore. It's been worse than usual the past couple months for whatever reason too. I can't believe I buy this crap every year.
  • NHLDev
    1364 posts NHL Developer
    Leckaroo wrote: »
    The lag in this game makes me not even wanna play it anymore. It's been worse than usual the past couple months for whatever reason too. I can't believe I buy this crap every year.

    What game mode(s) are you playing?
  • Sinbin
    1328 posts Member
    @Sinbin
    Take a look at @PlayoffError response.

    I will take partial blame though as I did not do a well enough job titleing "FOR HONOR". unfortunately I always type from my phone.

    As far as my connection problems, I have considered it to maybe be on my end, but when every other game i play is buttery smooth and I can stream 4k content and upload 4k content lighting fast, I highly doubt its on my end.

    As far as what I would do to change things , well unfortunately we are in march and having my wits about me, I know that all the significant changes have already been talked about and made/work in progress. Im sure they all had their meetings and while I don't doubt their passion (because I do believe they are passionate) , I have serious doubts about their execution.

    The cold hard truth is at anytimr of the day, if I jump online , I'll see maybe 1-2 of my online friends playing NHL . the rest are either playing fortnite or some other game. I would take it my experience is the norm.

    I saw the NHL Dev hop in and out of threads and even read his words saying basically, he reads stuff on the boards all the time . good and bad. That's an indictment. ITS been the same crap on these boards for the past couple of years and he can't use ignorance as an excuse. Hes been aware and yet has failed, in my personal opinion, to satisfy my subjective view of what makes this game Fun. I understand that my opinion might differ from yours, but I would be curious to see if the online data backs up my point of view of the game or yours.

    I can see why you'd think it's EA's servers if this is the only game that lags for you. There are others that have the same experience. I don't know what so many of us have a smooth connection in EASHL and some don't. Without specifically testing your connection, you won't really know. In the past when I've had issues, I've always found it to be on my end, which I easily resolved. I have rarely had any lag for many years. I don't know what magic I've stumbled upon here in the southern US.

    I too have friends that are enjoying other games more. That's for a number of reasons. Some game related, some just life related. Regardless, I still regularly find people to play with and it's an overall good time. I definitely don't doubt the passion of the dev team nor their desire to want to continually advance the game. Like they have said, they can't please everyone. It's entirely possible you and I have a different idea of what makes a hockey game fun. The devs need to somehow find a balance that pleases as many people as possible. By nature you and your friends are going to enjoy the same things. Just as me and my friends are. We all like the pre-made classes in EASHL for example. Most of us have careers and families so we can't spend the same time we did back in the old days grinding out 350 games. This is just one example of how the dev team needs to find a way to not only please as much of the community as possible, but keep the game in line with their own vision of what makes it fun and lives up to their vision.

    You're right that the forums have largely seen the same content for the last couple of years. Thankfully the devs are back. Hopefully they'll stick around. In the past it seems the toxicity of this community drove away constructive conversation. Hopefully we can all be more mature and drive good discussion without the constant accusations that they don't care, don't know hockey or only care about making money off HUT. None of that helps the community voice their opinion on what kind of game they want. If you truly want them to listen, speak your mind in a constructive manner. I doubt you would listen to anyone that treated you the way the devs are frequently treated here. Not accusing you personally so don't take it that way, but it's common from many people here. Nobody is going to beat the game they want out of this dev team. That's not how it works. If we want them to listen we need to give them something worthy of listening to.
  • NHLDev wrote: »
    Leckaroo wrote: »
    The lag in this game makes me not even wanna play it anymore. It's been worse than usual the past couple months for whatever reason too. I can't believe I buy this crap every year.

    What game mode(s) are you playing?

    EASHL almost exclusively.

    Funny, after I posted what I did I played a game about an hour later at 18ms. First time in months.
  • Leckaroo wrote: »
    NHLDev wrote: »
    Leckaroo wrote: »
    The lag in this game makes me not even wanna play it anymore. It's been worse than usual the past couple months for whatever reason too. I can't believe I buy this crap every year.

    What game mode(s) are you playing?

    EASHL almost exclusively.

    Funny, after I posted what I did I played a game about an hour later at 18ms. First time in months.

    I'm always at this unless I am playing someone from the West Coast which then it's around 40ms. I'd say during the hours of like 8pm to 12am est is when the servers are at their worst because of all the LG games that are going on.
  • kezz123
    550 posts Member
    Sinbin wrote: »
    Post launch support is just not enough. Its not.

    Im not gonna exhaust myself with a list of things that are in dire need of at minimum a tuner, let alone and actual patch.

    Man oh man. I can at least understand if the post support was lacking , if the game next year was a quality title.

    Like honestly, my game for honor was absolutely trash with the peer to peer network amd the rampant quitting amd what did they do?

    They rectified the crippling issues by making changes to their network (now have dedicated servers ) and they punished quarters, made SIGNIFICANT changes to core gameplay and it's now am excellent game. It went being on te verge of dying to rejuvenated life .

    What about this title ? What about last title ? What about the title before that ? You guys take 5 steps back for every baby step forward.

    Just because you work at something everyday doesnt mean you're working hard. You want me to applaud the effort or hours ? No. Im not. Im going to applaud results amd frankly this team is not getting the job done.

    In my opinion this game sucks. i loathe the online trash servers. I LOATHE the skating. I loathe the **** poor risk/reward system. I LOATHE board play and the inability to have effective reliable tools to tie up or jostle a forward in front of the goalie /in the slot .

    I loathe how dam it longs it takes to get a drop in game started , and when it does finally start up, I'm punished with playing against computers because I actually have skill amd the other losers quit at free will.

    do something about this crap. I don't know what you guys are doing besides making the game WORSE just about every year.

    you think I take enjoyment in pointing out this games flaws ? You think it brings me pleasure to see a franchise clearly sputtering amd lacking execution?

    It doesn't. it absolutely sucks. If nothing else for next year please, at least let me pick what server I want to be on. At least let me do that. You guys aren't fit or capable of automatically choosing the best server for me. You haven't been able to do this for YEARS. SO STOP.

    There's not a lot you can do about drop-ins. There are always going to be quitters and trolls. It would be great to see some punishment for quitting, but I also don't want to be forced to finish a game with trolls on my team. The root of the problem is human behavior and many people's enjoyment of trolling. That's not something the game can really fix. Although it would be great if they had some kind of troll reputation and were put in to games with others that had the same reputation. That is something I'd love to see.

    If you are lagging or disconnecting all the time, have you done much troubleshooting? I know everyone loves to blame the servers, but like I said before, nothing changed. All the modes still use the same connection they did before. The bottom line is, if you have very frequent connection problems, it's quite possible it's on your end.

    What would you do to change the stuff you don't like? How would you improve boardplay? How would you make the skating better? How would you change the tie up?

    There are always going to be trolls and quitters but you can try to mitigate the issue instead of letting it run wild.

    Some companies use rewards as a bait. IE: progression with XP that leads to cosmetic rewards. You get no xp if you quit.

    Then you can have short bans for leaving the matchmaking queue you join. it could be 5-10 minutes but it would prevent people from joining and leaving one room after the other non stop.

    Then I suppose you can add a report feature for trolling and ruining games. IE goalie exiting net on purpose and players being semi afk or offside on purpose. Once enough reports are received for the same behaviors you ban them from online modes.

    Anyways, there are ways but they need commitment and a larger dev team.
  • KidShowtime1867
    949 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    kezz123 wrote: »

    Some companies use rewards as a bait. IE: progression with XP that leads to cosmetic rewards. You get no xp if you quit.

    I think you've hit the nail on the head in regards to the question, "Why are drop-ins a cesspool of humanity?".

    It actually makes a lot of sense that Drop-Ins and EASHL in general has taken a nosedive since the following;

    1. No more attribute customization to work towards.
    2. No more lobbies.
    3. Inability to run multiple dressing rooms for large clubs.


    Drop-Ins should be simplified:

    Pick a position.
    Press 3's or 6's.
    You see nothing but 'searching' until the game begins to load with the proper amount of players.

    Just like you do in OVP - but with picking a position rather than a team.

    Then, remove all pauses from OTP modes. Add a quick action for taking a time out in the pause menu that overlays the action without stopping it. Also - make that menu far snappier. It's humbug approach to transitioning between menus makes it excruciatingly painful to simply call a timeout or pull your goalie (if you don't use the shortcut).

    It's ridiculous and often makes me not want to play when some troll on either team can pause the game for 11 other people.

    Tell me another multiplayer game on the market where the action is halted by someone needing to pause the game?

    "It's only 30 seconds up to two times a game"

    Yea, but when you already deal with 30 second intermissions - that's a potential of 2mins 30secs of just sitting there while somebody needs to send a text or update their Facebook status. Like.. it's just ridiculous that this is still allowed in a multiplayer game.


  • mhandymanb
    408 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    kezz123 wrote: »
    Sinbin wrote: »
    Post launch support is just not enough. Its not.

    Im not gonna exhaust myself with a list of things that are in dire need of at minimum a tuner, let alone and actual patch.

    Man oh man. I can at least understand if the post support was lacking , if the game next year was a quality title.

    Like honestly, my game for honor was absolutely trash with the peer to peer network amd the rampant quitting amd what did they do?

    They rectified the crippling issues by making changes to their network (now have dedicated servers ) and they punished quarters, made SIGNIFICANT changes to core gameplay and it's now am excellent game. It went being on te verge of dying to rejuvenated life .

    What about this title ? What about last title ? What about the title before that ? You guys take 5 steps back for every baby step forward.

    Just because you work at something everyday doesnt mean you're working hard. You want me to applaud the effort or hours ? No. Im not. Im going to applaud results amd frankly this team is not getting the job done.

    In my opinion this game sucks. i loathe the online trash servers. I LOATHE the skating. I loathe the **** poor risk/reward system. I LOATHE board play and the inability to have effective reliable tools to tie up or jostle a forward in front of the goalie /in the slot .

    I loathe how dam it longs it takes to get a drop in game started , and when it does finally start up, I'm punished with playing against computers because I actually have skill amd the other losers quit at free will.

    do something about this crap. I don't know what you guys are doing besides making the game WORSE just about every year.

    you think I take enjoyment in pointing out this games flaws ? You think it brings me pleasure to see a franchise clearly sputtering amd lacking execution?

    It doesn't. it absolutely sucks. If nothing else for next year please, at least let me pick what server I want to be on. At least let me do that. You guys aren't fit or capable of automatically choosing the best server for me. You haven't been able to do this for YEARS. SO STOP.

    There's not a lot you can do about drop-ins. There are always going to be quitters and trolls. It would be great to see some punishment for quitting, but I also don't want to be forced to finish a game with trolls on my team. The root of the problem is human behavior and many people's enjoyment of trolling. That's not something the game can really fix. Although it would be great if they had some kind of troll reputation and were put in to games with others that had the same reputation. That is something I'd love to see.

    If you are lagging or disconnecting all the time, have you done much troubleshooting? I know everyone loves to blame the servers, but like I said before, nothing changed. All the modes still use the same connection they did before. The bottom line is, if you have very frequent connection problems, it's quite possible it's on your end.

    What would you do to change the stuff you don't like? How would you improve boardplay? How would you make the skating better? How would you change the tie up?

    There are always going to be trolls and quitters but you can try to mitigate the issue instead of letting it run wild.

    Some companies use rewards as a bait. IE: progression with XP that leads to cosmetic rewards. You get no xp if you quit.

    Then you can have short bans for leaving the matchmaking queue you join. it could be 5-10 minutes but it would prevent people from joining and leaving one room after the other non stop.

    Then I suppose you can add a report feature for trolling and ruining games. IE goalie exiting net on purpose and players being semi afk or offside on purpose. Once enough reports are received for the same behaviors you ban them from online modes.

    Anyways, there are ways but they need commitment and a larger dev team.

    What exactly do you mean because if I enter a drop in lobby then I see who is on what side and what not and will simply leave to go find another lobby. I’ll also do this if my preferred RD isn’t available and I don’t feel like playing LD.

    A lot of friends and I just play crappy drop ins just because it’s quicker. This game really needs to punish quitters in drop ins too or just give us a win once 3 or more quit on the other team. We just had a recent game where we went up 2-0 within the first 10 mins of a game that we were dominating. They barely had any procession time. Their goalie quits along with their two dman. We still dominate but then their goalie is stopping one timers left and right. We go up 3-0 finally. Another player of theirs quits.

    Can you guess what happens next?

    Their AI goalie continues to play like Hasek. Their AI D like Scott Stevens and Scott Niedermayer. Their AI forward starts sniping our human all-star goalie. **** shots from their AI D somehow find the back of the net.

    We lose 6-3. Garbage! I’ve played where my human goalie and D have quit and if you use the AI properly it can be an easy comeback win. It’s still garbage though.

    Once a team gets down to only two human players the game should end. I don’t play online EASHL to play with and/or against so many AI players.

  • mhandymanb wrote: »

    What exactly do you mean because if I enter a drop in lobby then I see who is on what side and what not and will simply leave to go find another lobby. I’ll also do this if my preferred RD isn’t available and I don’t feel like playing LD.

    I feel like this is a major part of why getting 6's in a drop-in scenario is so bloody hard.

    Don't even give people an option of seeing who they're matched up with so that they can quit.




  • Sinbin
    1328 posts Member
    kezz123 wrote: »

    There are always going to be trolls and quitters but you can try to mitigate the issue instead of letting it run wild.

    Some companies use rewards as a bait. IE: progression with XP that leads to cosmetic rewards. You get no xp if you quit.

    Then you can have short bans for leaving the matchmaking queue you join. it could be 5-10 minutes but it would prevent people from joining and leaving one room after the other non stop.

    Then I suppose you can add a report feature for trolling and ruining games. IE goalie exiting net on purpose and players being semi afk or offside on purpose. Once enough reports are received for the same behaviors you ban them from online modes.

    Anyways, there are ways but they need commitment and a larger dev team.

    Good ideas for sure. They still aren't infallible. Nothing ever will be. You need to encourage people to play well. I would like to see something like the old grading system implemented, but one that was fluid. Not one that never dropped. You could basically hit L3 and then troll all you wanted. If there was a risk for losing your level and boosts, it might get people to care more about their play. I also like putting people in a time out so to speak. That or like I said before, lump them all together and let the trolls troll each other.

  • mhandymanb wrote: »

    What exactly do you mean because if I enter a drop in lobby then I see who is on what side and what not and will simply leave to go find another lobby. I’ll also do this if my preferred RD isn’t available and I don’t feel like playing LD.

    I feel like this is a major part of why getting 6's in a drop-in scenario is so **** hard.

    Don't even give people an option of seeing who they're matched up with so that they can quit.

    Levels/prestige sure. Names no.

    There are certain names/people I watch for and I will back out of a lobby if I see them on either side.
  • Leckaroo wrote: »
    NHLDev wrote: »
    Leckaroo wrote: »
    The lag in this game makes me not even wanna play it anymore. It's been worse than usual the past couple months for whatever reason too. I can't believe I buy this crap every year.

    What game mode(s) are you playing?

    EASHL almost exclusively.

    Funny, after I posted what I did I played a game about an hour later at 18ms. First time in months.

    That's strange. For the last 2 months, my average ping was 43ms. Now for the last few days, it has gone down to 17ms....
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!