EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

NHL HUT TOTY Pack Issue

Was told to share my experience here ....I have opened atleast 12 of the TOTY packs today ...various packs ......not just the 25k pack ..out of all of those packs I got ,......0 TOTY COllectibles or Players ....thats right NONE at all of any TOTY items .....

Replies

• sctty98
    291 posts Member
    Was told to share my experience here ....I have opened atleast 12 of the TOTY packs today ...various packs ......not just the 25k pack ..out of all of those packs I got ,......0 TOTY COllectibles or Players ....thats right NONE at all of any TOTY items .....

Sounds about right. Never never never buy packs.
  • You need to buy more packs. :/
  • Same thing I bought with real money and coins, and recieved not a single TOTY collectable, or player,
  • Welcome to EA. It's how they roll. Keep buying packs though. You got a month of TOTY. You just may be lucky enough to land one. Expect to pay $500-$1000. But that's just if you're lucky
  • Was told to share my experience here ....I have opened atleast 12 of the TOTY packs today ...various packs ......not just the 25k pack ..out of all of those packs I got ,......0 TOTY COllectibles or Players ....thats right NONE at all of any TOTY items .....

I don't think it matters how many packs or good players you get. You will get salty and cry when someone scores on you then send a message and say reported. It's all over Reddit bro.
  • EA_Blueberry
    2331 posts EA Community Manager
    This post is from 2018 and OP likely moved on, no need to necro it.

Locking discussion.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!