I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • Update: got my 2 packs. Nada good. Total coins from 2 packs 4k.. lol
  • ^stop crying EA has been so good to you. Lol
    I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • They are the best... :'(
  • I finished top 50 and nothing
  • Same here.

EA your Customer Service is Pathetic.

No wonder my Bro Inlaw left your Company for Greener Pastures. He was the guy who wrote the Created Plays Codes back in the day when this game was fun to play.

• 19KRAKA74 wrote: »
    Same here.

No wonder my Bro Inlaw left your Company for Greener Pastures. He was the guy who wrote the Created Plays Codes back in the day when this game was fun to play.

Yep my cousin left also is with naughty dog now.
  • Swoops--73 wrote: »
    19KRAKA74 wrote: »
    Same here.

Yep my cousin left also is with naughty dog now.

Only negative of him leaving was no more free games lol.

Now I gotta pay for this pile of Headache and Frustration.
  • oh I guess you didn’t get cards. He must not have been with the development team then
  • Swoops--73 wrote: »
    oh I guess you didn’t get cards. He must not have been with the development team then

Huh???

He was on the Dev team back in 06 till 2012.
  • EA_Roger
    1483 posts EA Community Manager
    I've merged your replies into one thread as you are encountering the same issue. Players who had issues claiming their Competitive Season rewards for TOTY Round 1 should now be resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you and the delayed response.

Going forward, you can stay tuned for updates on https://twitter.com/EASPORTSNHL

@19KRAKA74 , sorry to hear about your poor experience with our support, if you get back to me with your case reference and some feedback I'm more than happy to dig into this.

Thanks for your patience.