EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

Bug with Trainer in hut

I actually can‘t use the golden trainer for silky smoot (forgot the name right now)! I selected him in the team building menu as my new trainer but it didn‘t worked. The other trainers could be selected. Do you have any idea to fix that? Thx for your help

Replies

• YZ19
    171 posts Member
    just like most of the bugs
    back out to main menu or log out log back in
  • EA_Lanna
    177 posts EA Community Manager
    Hi @spacer033, if you've no luck with @YZ19's fix, would you mind logging a bug report on this over on AHQ too? We've a dedicated bug report section there to help keep track of bugs together. I took a peek myself over the section to see if there was an existing report open on this but didn't spot one. If you share yours, other's might come forward and provide more information on the bug or have a potential workaround for you to try.
  • EA_Lanna wrote: »
    Hi @spacer033, if you've no luck with @YZ19's fix, would you mind logging a bug report on this over on AHQ too? We've a dedicated bug report section there to help keep track of bugs together. I took a peek myself over the section to see if there was an existing report open on this but didn't spot one. If you share yours, other's might come forward and provide more information on the bug or have a potential workaround for you to try.
    Thx, Lanna but next day it worked out and I could activate “Silky Smooth“
  • EA_Lanna
    177 posts EA Community Manager
    spacer033 wrote: »
    EA_Lanna wrote: »
    Thx, Lanna but next day it worked out and I could activate “Silky Smooth“

Ah delighted!! Glad you've got it working again :)