EA Forums - Banner

For A Limited Time Only Packs!!!!! What A Rip-off

Seriously, this is Greasy!!!!!!
“For a limited time only , we’re going to give you September 2017 Base Cards”! Guaranteed 85 Or Over , Oh my Goodness too good to be true What a Deal. Lololol For $50,000 coins or Real $ at around $13.

Highway Robbery to say the least.

Replies

• 19KRAKA74 wrote: »
    Seriously, this is Greasy!!!!!!
    “For a limited time only , we’re going to give you September 2017 Base Cards”! Guaranteed 85 Or Over , Oh my Goodness too good to be true What a Deal. Lololol For $50,000 coins or Real $ at around $13.

Highway Robbery to say the least.
    Had to post this , keep in mind no swears or threats so this is innocent lol. But ya if you (The Conglomerate) want us to spend Give us something better than this Carnival Sales ploy!

FYI.... Won’t spend a single coin on this Garbage
  • It does say playoff players not guaranteed, so you’re warned. Though since it costs so much to buy one or two packs they should be guaranteed even if they’re low end ones.
  • It does say playoff players not guaranteed, so you’re warned. Though since it costs so much to buy one or two packs they should be guaranteed even if they’re low end ones.

I understand it said not guaranteed,

But I remember they released these packs at the beginning, and found out afterwards that they were not going to release the Playoff Players until the next day....

That in my mind was complete false advertising, seeing I already spent for the packs, and they knew there were no Playoff Cards to begin with.

• Yeah, I bought a pack right away too and of course got nothing cause there were no playoff players released. Oops 100,000 coins wasted.
  • People are still buying packs???? For what?
  • People aren't bright. EA bread and butter. Here's a frosted blueberry pack only $25.00 2 guaranteed coaches and 2 players over 85. People will still buy.. EA its in the game... ha ha ha....