EA Forums - Banner

Dead/Glitched Drop-in Lobbies

I am constantly running into dead lobbies that are stuck at 0:00 timer. Can't get a game going and it keeps putting people back into it on consecutive searches. Please fix this.

Replies

• jmwalsh8888
    1184 posts Member
    Another problem that has been around for at least two years. Never been addressed and o don't expect it to ever be.
  • WainGretSki
    3660 posts Member
    I have never seen this problem, not once ever in the last 5 years.

However, I have seen quite a few times where I get into a "lobby" and the game tells me it timed out and I didn't even get to where I can choose which side I want to play on.
  • BassMan_PC
    357 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I am playing on PS4 and it has been happening much more frequently as of late.
  • WainGretSki
    3660 posts Member
    BassMan_PC wrote: »
    I am playing on PS4 and it has been happening much more frequently as of late.

I am PS4 as well. Maybe it is a West Coast issue? I am East Coast and have never seen this issue. Maybe it is ISP specifc too. WHo knows, but sucks for you though. Very frustrating I would imagine.
  • jmwalsh8888
    1184 posts Member
    Nope very common all coast issue. Trolls sit in middle and game hits 0:00 then stays open forever but can't ever start. But people get sent to the game like crazy.
  • WainGretSki
    3660 posts Member
    Nope very common all coast issue. Trolls sit in middle and game hits 0:00 then stays open forever but can't ever start. But people get sent to the game like crazy.

I have never seen this issue, but will post about it if it ever happens to me.
  • jmwalsh8888
    1184 posts Member
    PS4 or Xbox?
  • Kuus2
    213 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I still see those daily, EU & PS4.

Even did a rant post on the forums on the issue months back.

I always attempt to send a simple message to the captains telling to just start the game because it will end in an error. Usually unfortunately just causes the captains to leave.

Once I managed to become a captain, but the ready button stayed disabled...
  • WainGretSki
    3660 posts Member
    PS4 or Xbox?

PS4
  • Anyone who plays dropins on PS4 know what we are talking about. Happens every day