EA Forums - Banner

controller lag

caflokid
31 posts Member
Hey guys the last few days I have been experiencing serious controller lag. It's started when I got to div 2 is this happening to anyone else and is there a way to fix this?

Replies

• Kuus2
    221 posts Member
    Normal behaviour.
  • I go into practice mode and it works fine but in vs or hut the response time is really slow is there any way to fix this??
  • Kuus2
    221 posts Member
    All you will get here is ”The connection is peer-to-peer, your connection sux. Reset router. EA 4 lyf” even if you would play other games without lag.

So... check your connection.

EA 4 lyf
  • Lowernu82
    416 posts Member
    ive read up on this a bit or ran into articles awhile back. your router channels can cause it, playstation posts about it on twitter every month or so. delete the controller in the devices menu and reset it also by the little pin hole on the back of the controller.
  • rmnyi
    39 posts Member
    caflokid wrote: »
    Hey guys the last few days I have been experiencing serious controller lag. It's started when I got to div 2 is this happening to anyone else and is there a way to fix this?

Not many players this time of year so you may be getting matched up with other players that are further away from you. I'm in NY and about half of my games are matching up with players in UK/Europe. I stopped playing in March because of this.