EA Forums - Banner

HL 19 Patch 1.6 Notes - Available Mar. 20th @ 5 AM ET

225t

Check out the details on the latest patch here

XBOX ONE looking for division 2 players will more than likely go D1

nhl379
19 posts Member
We started playing late in the season and i am sure we will go D1. could use all positions as id like to play often our group is kind of spotty so extras are needed and theres a good chance you can play daily. only one goalie so far and he's kind of flake.

once again. all positions being accepted. Hope to hear from some of you. Age group is 19-26 and we are open to younger or slightly older players

Replies

• judaskrane
    1 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    I am down. My GT is Harvestburnsred. I work Monday - Friday. But I am on 5ish EST. I am always on.
  • nhl379
    19 posts Member
    awesome.
    messaged on you xbox.
  • I’m sort of a newer goalie but with decent defenders i put up pretty good numbers .850+ sv%. I’d be interested. My gt is Saucey Soll
  • my gt is bigbo0tyjudy43, used to play d1 for 2 teams but left clubs due to not a lot of games. just message me on xbox ill be willing to play.
  • I'm LW, but can play RW as well. I've been around since EASHL started,so has my team which got disbanded in 18. I understand hockey as I've been playing it in RL for over 25 years. My gt is SirT83, if you want a serious player for the rest of 18 and the upcoming 19, send me a PM.
  • DzevadP617
    2 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    my buddy and i play the C/LW/RW/LD/G positions - been around since the NHL 11 glory days. message me on Xbox (BeantownBosnian)
  • YoungWheezy94
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Im a LW or C, looking for a serious (but fun) club going into 19. GT: Young Wheezy 94