EA Forums - Banner

Today is the day

13Next

Replies

• Follisimo
    1029 posts Member
    B-Bunny wrote: »
    Not going to lie, I've been jonesing for weeks about getting a console again (even bought one which I later returned out of guilt) ... was so hyped knowing NHL 19 is just around the corner but after watching some of that terrible gameplay and the loop glitch at esport really brought me back down to earth.

Tonight's vid will feature nothing but I'm looking forward to any dev diaries Ben and Co release in the next couple weeks.

The blogs is where the good stuff is at

I personally prefer when the NHLDev is here answering questions. Like to ask them why certain things were changed or added. Whether I like the answers back or not it's still great to see how they view it.

• Follisimo wrote: »

I personally prefer when the NHLDev is here answering questions. Like to ask them why certain things were changed or added. Whether I like the answers back or not it's still great to see how they view it.

So that we can be told like in NHL 15 that the game is "built from ground up."

I prefer to just see game play videos and let their work do the talking for them.

• B_Bunny
    888 posts Moderator
    ExSnake01 wrote: »
    Follisimo wrote: »

So that we can be told like in NHL 15 that the game is "built from ground up."

I prefer to just see game play videos and let their work do the talking for them.

Wasnt that marketing talk?
    PSN: B-Bunny
  • Screw videos with screened questions and scripted responses by Rammer, Ask NHL also with scripted responses ... the best info always has been and will be the Dev Diaries from years past where you see actual gameplay adjustments and improvements to the sound of Sexy Ben Ross.
  • Screw videos with screened questions and scripted responses by Rammer, Ask NHL also with scripted responses ... the best info always has been and will be the Dev Diaries from years past where you see actual gameplay adjustments and improvements to the sound of Sexy Ben Ross.

Remember when David Littman was in charge and he would show timbits of the game on last gen of things that were coming back when the game was great

Remember when David Littman was in charge and he would show timbits of the game on last gen of things that were coming back when the game was great

I vividly remember a video of him in his EA Studio office talking about how Create A Soundtrack was making a return.