EA Forums - Banner

Pre ordered

saw nhl 19 on PS store for pre order... planning to just order the basic copy... got talked into by a few buddies to go with the 2nd version to get it early lol

Replies

• for a game me and my buddies will spend countless hours having fun on over a year span, its worth the price
  • Santini3
    482 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Hopefully this year's skating makes if a keeper for most.
    Post edited by Socair on
  • Froommey
    800 posts Member
    WeirdViper wrote: »
    saw nhl 19 on PS store for pre order... planning to just order the basic copy... got talked into by a few buddies to go with the 2nd version to get it early lol

Do you pay for apples which quality you do not know 2 months before ?
  • Sinbin
    1331 posts Member
    Froommey wrote: »

There's still plenty of time to cancel. They did a beta the last 2 years. Most likely there will be another. You can basically pre-order up until the day of release. Besides, who cares if someone pre-orders? That really doesn't effect you.
  • WainGretSki
    3660 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Froommey wrote: »

And why would you care which way he chooses his apples, how much he pays for them, and which way he will eat them? He is entitled to his apples any way he chooses, no?

With this new skating engine, his apples will be more agile than ever.
  • I’d preorder a year in advance if I could. I’m confident it’s going to be an awsome nhl19. Can’t wait.
  • I have been satisfied with the game for years, are there issues? sure, are there things I like to see improved? sure

but having a yearly release I spend nearly the full year enjoying with friends is worth the cash
  • Froommey
    800 posts Member
    So many are influenced of this EA Hype here in this Forum. Maybe many internal EA Accounts ;-) It will not help the game, which is getting worser from year to year. Look at Twitter about Postings from this game, there you see how the people love it and can not await to buy it, smile ;-)
  • Froommey wrote: »
    So many are influenced of this EA Hype here in this Forum. Maybe many internal EA Accounts ;-) It will not help the game, which is getting worser from year to year. Look at Twitter about Postings from this game, there you see how the people love it and can not await to buy it, smile ;-)

So that means in the next few months, we won't see any posts from you concerning game play problems, you know, that would come after you purchased the game?

This is the first year on this generation that they've given reason to believe that they've improved the core gameplay.
    EASHL player

Just because someone has differing opinion, that doesn't mean there's a conspiracy about it.

Not everyone is a cynical pessimistic whiner, and can actually enjoy something even if there are aspects that need improvment.

Just because someone has differing opinion, that doesn't mean there's a conspiracy about it.

Not everyone is a cynical pessimistic whiner, and can actually enjoy something even if there are aspects that need improvment.

Bah, he is just putting on a show. We all know he is already saving his allowance for that day-1 purchase :p
  • EA_Roger
    1483 posts EA Community Manager
    Bah, he is just putting on a show. We all know he is already saving his allowance for that day-1 purchase :p

I bet you are saying that because you are one of those internal EA Accounts, try to hype up the day -1 purchases! :o

• WainGretSki
    3660 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    EA_Roger wrote: »

I bet you are saying that because you are one of those internal EA Accounts, try to hype up the day -1 purchases! :o

I do have an internal account. I am also your boss, didn't you know that Roger? :D We'll discuss this at tomorrow's meeting LOL.
  • it says a lot about this place that a simple post about preordering the game turns so negative

if a mod wants to close this thread i started go for it
  • EA_Roger
    1483 posts EA Community Manager
    @WainGretSki, the weirdest part about you saying that was that I turned around as if I was expecting a hockey silhouette standing behind me like this:
    nW05JGA76EKDA.jpg

I'm assuming that's what you look like.

@WeirdViper , I'll leave it open for now but I have flagged with our mods so they can keep an eye on it in case the situation escalates.
  • EA_Roger wrote: »
    @WainGretSki, the weirdest part about you saying that was that I turned around as if I was expecting a hockey silhouette standing behind me like this:
    nW05JGA76EKDA.jpg

I'm assuming that's what you look like.

@WeirdViper , I'll leave it open for now but I have flagged with our mods so they can keep an eye on it in case the situation escalates.

I don't look exactly like that. I am in color in person, not black and white like here :trollface:

@Weirdviper, don't let these guys bum your fun. Some people just don't like to see others having a good time.
  • @Weirdviper, don't let these guys bum your fun. Some people just don't like to see others having a good time.

oh trust me, super negative random people online don't bother me at all lol

but when they hijack a thread with their negativity... no point keeping it open
  • Why not preorder? You get to play early and get a jump on the best sporting game going. But yea that’s why I rarely come here anymore. Same people beating a dead horse over and over again. But then you see them buying the next years game and playing.
  • Swoops--73 wrote: »
    Why not preorder? You get to play early and get a jump on the best sporting game going. But yea that’s why I rarely come here anymore. Same people beating a dead horse over and over again. But then you see them buying the next years game and playing.

yeah, its a weird feeling a mix of sadness at this section of the community, and hilarity at the hypocrisy of it.

I mean there are games I don't like... but I don't go on the message boards for those games and just complain, and I don't spend my money to consistently by them. I just ignore the games i don't like