EA Forums - Banner

HL 19 Patch 1.6 Notes - Available Mar. 20th @ 5 AM ET

225t

Check out the details on the latest patch here

Lost progress

hi, im neewb, trying to help my boy who plays this on our PS4. he was 70+ games into the season and then didnt play for a month or two. then went back in to play and the season was gone. he was prompted to start a new one. i tried ps4 help and they told me to contact EA, so i did, they could not help. they gave me a few options that didnt work. then told me to re install the game. i have not done that, i dont think that will solve my issue. any tips? help how to get his season back? thanks !

Replies

• Socair
    1420 posts Senior Moderator
    Is this for Franchise or Season mode? Have a look in the PS4 save files for a NHL file corresponding to that. If it’s there, it will be possible to load it in game. Maybe it is uploaded in online storage if he’s a PS plus user, but not on the hard drive?
    Volunteer Moderator
  • this is in season mode. i dont have a plus account so its not on the cloud. i have looked in the file games storage and i think i see it but cant figure out hot to load it.
  • Socair
    When you go into season mode it just goes to the new season screen hey? You likely have a corrupted file and will have to delete the game data file and reinstall it. So go to storage on the PS4 then apps and delete the NHL file. If it’s a digital copy just redownload it from the system library.
    Volunteer Moderator
  • ok thx ill try it
  • darn that didnt work either. not sure what to do now.
  • Socair
    Ugh. That’s too bad. He’ll have to start a new one I’m afraid. If the game isn’t recognising the save file on the system it’s likely that the save itself is corrupted.
    Volunteer Moderator