EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

Team transfer

System
496 posts Member
This discussion was created from comments split from: Franchise Mode In-Depth Video.

Replies

• Mitchjames82
    3 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Ultimate team sucks and is nothing more than a blatant cash grab. If you’re going to keep doing something like this at least let us transfer all the content that we’ve spent money on from one game to the next . I’ve spent hundreds and hundreds on trying to make my deck better And then the new game comes out and it’s all for nothing
  • Ultimate team sucks and is nothing more than a blatant cash grab. If you’re going to keep doing something like this at least let us transfer all the content that we’ve spent money on from one game to the next . I’ve spent hundreds and hundreds on trying to make my deck better And then the new game comes out and it’s all for nothing

That would defeat the purpose of the game mode. Everyone would have super teams carried into the next game. If they were to do this, then cards would need to expire after a certain point. The mode is only a money grab if you decide to spend the money. The only argument someone could make is they need to spend money to compete. If that's something you like to do, then power to you. But you shouldn't spend the money if you know it's not going to carry over and then be upset about it. There is plenty competition in VS and you don't have to deal with being thrown into a game with a 99 overall team because they have big pockets.