EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

Preorder pricing

Anyone know why preorders are priced this way?

Standard 79.99 and 5 HUT packs
Legend 89.99 and 10 HUT packs
Ultimate 129.99 and 20 HUT packs

What am I missing here?

Replies

• Only thing I can think of is they are giving a discount on packs 11-20 for cheaper than if you bought them in the HUT store.
  • Are these PS4 prices?

Xbox is

Standard $79.99/$71.99 with Access
    Legend $99.99/$89.99 with Access
    Ultimate $129/$116.99 with Access

Unless EA has a promo through their in game app?
  • I will double check legend pricing.

Is the early access trial only 6 hours? I launched HUT and set up my HUT team, opened 1 pack, and it shows I have less than 6 hours remaining when I launch it again.
  • I'm almost positive that the Legend pricing was 89.99/79.99 yesterday or I wouldn't have posted this. Maybe there was a limited time sale.
  • Oh now there is an ingame message stating it counts down even if you've shut the game down. Wonderful. Not unexpected. "Great" job as usual.
  • I will double check legend pricing.

Is the early access trial only 6 hours? I launched HUT and set up my HUT team, opened 1 pack, and it shows I have less than 6 hours remaining when I launch it again.

Mine launched with only 8 hours but it's supposed to be 10. I was aware of the timer countdown and how to stop it but mine kept counting down despite doing the proper "quit".