EA Forums - Banner

Streamers that have the 10 hour EA Trial all complaining because EASHL freezing is eating into time

Prev1
kapitanron
43 posts Member
edited September 2018
It was happening a lot in the BETA. I got maybe 20-25% success rate, and even then usually one or two players dropped off (error code).

This game is now officially launched and this non-sense is still happening as if it wasn't even looked at. EASHL Streamers are leaving after a bunch of fails and wasted time and going into HUT or VS instead.

Patch this EA.

[edited swear short hand]

Replies

• Not good.
  • deadman9999
    877 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    So glad that some XBOX people can test out the Beta 2.0 before us PlayStation people on Tuesday
    Post edited by deadman9999 on
  • Issue better be fixed by Tuesday or rant incoming Tuesday
  • I was watching a stream, and the amount of 6v6 EASHL games that failed to start without at least one person being disconnected was just insane. Looks like nothing has changed from the beta. EA really needs to comment on this.
  • This is definately a buy it or leave it situation. During beta there was so much freezing and error code situations during eashl matchmaking it couldn't have been missed by the devs.

Come the 14th and day one patch we'll see if they've invested any resources to this problem.

I'm worried. Just when the gameplay was going to be the best we've seen this generation
  • Ea should gave us 5 hour or something with values becauce we have paid for ea acces and the game is not work at this moment.

Wait 30 min and not have played one game in club is lame!
  • My trial was messed but in the 3 hours I played I only got into three 6s games and they were usually 3v3 bu the end of the first period.
  • haag4 wrote: »
    This is definately a buy it or leave it situation. During beta there was so much freezing and error code situations during eashl matchmaking it couldn't have been missed by the devs.

Come the 14th and day one patch we'll see if they've invested any resources to this problem.

I'm worried. Just when the gameplay was going to be the best we've seen this generation

I believe the day one patch is included with the EA Access so
  • This was my main concern. Can people please elaborate on this?
  • This was my main concern. Can people please elaborate on this?

Same as the beta. Games are failing to start for whatever reason, and when they do start without issues it seems like at least a couple players get booted in the middle of the game.

How was this not fixed...
  • I haven’t had any drop ins fail to start in 6s
  • VeNOM2099
    3178 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Yup. In the 2 games I started in drop ins, both ended with only 2 players a piece after the first drop of the puck. People are still being dropped on game start it seems.

Not good... People are using up their 10 hours to try and play and they can't even get in: searching for games takes forever, and when you finally find a game, you get booted or game frozen. This was a huge issue in the BETA, why is it still a thing in the release code?

At this rate I don't even know if I want to use up the last 9 hours I have left...
  • well they have 4 days to fix it before midnight release for tuesday for special editions
  • i have tuesday off so if its freezing bad on PS4 i will be uploading videos and posting them on the forums
  • well they have 4 days to fix it before midnight release for tuesday for special editions

They had 1 month to work on it and to be honest its worst than before.
  • People should have saved the video and posted it on the forums
  • Pssst. Turn off EA's client response in online settings. Had someone tell me to do it in the Beta and I never had trouble getting in a game again.
  • Very unfortunate if this feature is left in the game for the whole year, as I suspect it will be. NHL 19 has in my opinion great potential to be one of the most memorable installments of the series.
  • If they're worried about losing their time than maybe they need to stop playing online and go to an offline mode since that part of the game is stable. I'd know because I've played three games in play now and have had no problem.
  • @EA_Roger @NHLDev didn't you guys update the patching and say you "fixed" the stability issues causing the freezing and dropping of games.

What's going on?

That should have been your guys' #1 priority. Consider yourself out 100 bucks cuz I'm not getting early release anymore and I'm buying second hand because you guys don't deserve my money for sending out a broken product. Again.