EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 25th

Check out our CHEL notes with our October Patch update here.

Import data from previous NHL? (Like Created players and teams)

Is there anything in the works for porting over previous data, like created teams, players, and preferences? Getting kind tired of recreating my home, away, and alternative jerseys for created teams every year.

Just would be convenient.

Replies

• Froommey
    685 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    HuskyAhiga wrote: »
    Is there anything in the works for porting over previous data, like created teams, players, and preferences? Getting kind tired of recreating my home, away, and alternative jerseys for created teams every year.

Just would be convenient.

I created some hundred players. If there is nothing to import I will skip the game this year. What a moderator to me said it will unfortunately not be available in 19.
  • Would love that feature, a simple roster import would be welcomed. I don't have an issue starting my Franchise again but having to redo all that work creating players is time consuming.
  • Iceman11 wrote: »
    Would love that feature, a simple roster import would be welcomed. I don't have an issue starting my Franchise again but having to redo all that work creating players is time consuming.

For me as an Franchise player only with created some hundreds of players its a no go to have it not in. The scouting system ( for first two years knowing all good players in the draft ) and a bit better gameplay is not enough reason for me to buy 19.
  • Froommey wrote: »
    and a bit better gameplay is not enough reason for me to buy 19.

Just a bit better? The new skating is an absolute gamechanger.
  • Froommey wrote: »
    and a bit better gameplay is not enough reason for me to buy 19.

Just a bit better? The new skating is an absolute gamechanger.

Yes for you but not for me. Many for me important things in Franchise are missing