EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

Did human goalies get nerfed from beta?

barrett098
416 posts Member
edited September 2018
Idk why just feels weak compared to beta. Reflex seems to be weak on high shots compared to beta, or did players shot accuracy/power increase from beta?

[edited swear short hand]
Post edited by Socair on

Replies

• Nah they feel the same to me. I just feel people have started to learn how to play their players better with the correct boosts.
  • I played one game as a normal sized butterfly and without a doubt I felt this way. Then went to my overly tall stand up and all of a sudden I was stopping the shots again. With the butterfly my goalieowed two goals where he literally watched the puck go in.
  • barrett098 wrote: »
    Idk why just feels weak compared to beta. Reflex seems to be weak on high shots compared to beta, or did players shot accuracy/power increase from beta?

[edited swear short hand]

No changes I could discern; from BETA to full game, Human goalies largely remained the same. It's what has NOT changed that irks me.

Things that have been a problem for many, many years with the human goalies are still not addressed. We keep being told that "new code" is needed to fix these "legacy" issues but, to my knowledge NHL 14 (old gen) to NHL 15 (new gen) was new code. NHL 15 to 16 was new code. 16 to 17 to 18 to 19... All new code.

Getting tired of waiting for this "new code" that should have fixed issues from 10 years ago.