NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd
Check out our April 3rd patch details here.
NHL 19 - Update Notes (Master List)
Day 0 Content Update – Available September 1, 2018 (Xbox One: Patch Version 1.1 and PS4: Patch Version 1.01)
World of Chel
- Disabled various player interactions (fights, scrums, instigations) during Ones
- To compliment the fix to the bug that allowed you to win a forehand draw while using the backhand grip we made some faceoff balance changes
- Backhand stick lift now beats the tieup
- Forehand stick lift now beats the Backhand stick lift
- Removed broken sticks from online modes
- Fixed cases where CPU players were still taking penalties in non player locked online games
- Improvements to AI goalies from sharp angles
- Fixed cases where poke checks were tripping a player after getting puck first
- Fixes to accuracy of poke checks on stationary/slow moving loose pucks
- Fixed a case where players were not being tripped after consecutive pokes
- Various additional poke check targeting fixes
- Anaheim Ducks 3rd Uniform
- EHC LIWEST Black Wings Linz
- Red Bull Salzburg Home and Away
- Vienna Capitals Home and Away
- Updated scoreboard in the Prudential Center
World of Chel
- The game now defaults to preset home and away tops in 6v6 instead of user assigned casual tops. This resolves visual confusion during gameplay.
- Various changes to customization items for better in-game readability
- Fixed an issue where gameplay assets were being rendered in the main menu
- Fixed a case where the game would frequently hang when going into a 6v6 game of drop in
- Fixed rare crashes when rolling over to the dressing room after a match
- Fixed a rare crash in the post game screen due to Voip conflicts.
- Fixed a rare desync at the puck drop in Ones
- Fixed various issues where the game would crash when moving from one mode to another
Post edited by Ty_Hors on
This discussion has been closed.