EA Forums - Banner

NHL 19 - Tuner and Patch Notes

Prev13456712
Ty_Hors
60 posts EA Staff (retired)
edited September 2018
Hey everyone,

Just a heads up, the Tuner and Patch Notes threads for NHL 19 will be posted in the "NHL Updates & Announcements" section on the home page of the NHL forum.

You can find them here:

Replies

• Hi. Why the franchise mode crashe always when i creat my team ? I play on xbox one.
  • What about the Crashes in Fantasy Draft Mode, when i want to watch the Players Profile in the Draft Rounds? There is no Profile shown after using R3, black screen with the purple design and nothing happens. You have to close the game because the screen is freezing/came is crashing.
  • Rather than edit the post you should just post replies for the new tuners and patches . This way the "most recent" post will show the date the patch dropped and have a "new" symbol beside it. Opposed to it still saying September 11 when you edit it. @Ty_Hors
  • ExSnake01
    466 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I'd just use a time stamp on top of each section when you edit the post over time so everyone can see the info on first post. That way there's a record of each change to compare/contrast the changes made.

EDIT: I was talking about for the post in this thread here but it looks like they already do this in the other thread. RSall14 solution would make sense as long as nobody else can post replies into that other thread which looks like it already works that way.
    Post edited by ExSnake01 on
  • Why can a dark jersey player have an almost white jersey? Why are 3 lobbies never full?
  • When does the non sucking patch come out?
  • what about the crashes in eashl when we cannot find and play a game without someone getting kicked out? its a joke
  • MbcQc666 wrote: »
    Hi. Why the franchise mode crashe always when i creat my team ? I play on xbox one.

Because they didn't test anything except HUT and Chel, and released the game unfinished. We're going to get to NHL 20 release with almost all of the non-HUT or online bugs still present, especially the "irrelevant" ones to them like create team and create player.
  • Can we just abolish the puck bag system and bring back team selection...
  • il82
    38 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Devs, where a new goalie equipment, such as CCM Eflex4 and Brian's Gnetik4??? Are you so lazy?
  • Kanger33
    2 posts New member
    edited October 2018
    Company that has proven to be inept... refuses to listen to the community... and continuously shows they only care about money through HUT packs. The 1v1 gameplay is unplayable... the entire community complains about skill zone defense and the AI so they continuously improve the AI... makes sense... the one thing everyone agreed upon was the skating in this game was good... so what do they do? Nerf the skating back so everyone turns like a zamboni. They didnt touch bumps or sticklifts.... what the hell kind of feedback are they reading and from who? Cause every competitive player ive seen on social media was not okay with the last gameplay update... and they just made it even worse. Congrats EA...
  • retinaburnout
    50 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Question
    After this patch you’ve changed the option of multi select when sending items to a set, previously it was X now that just sends item to set and then you have to go through search process again

Just found autofill is available thanks
  • Any update on addressing the Power Play stat? In the box score, it only shows how many power plays you had and not the goals scored. Annoying to have to go into the box score and add them up yourself.
  • Much more Player likenesses as promised ? Where are they ?
  • KRYPTON1T3
    30 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    What about the Bauer Reakt helmet a 3rd of the league wears as well as the Surgeon rx3 gear. And what bihr actually including 3rd jerseys instead of saying they are there. Oh and add edit player back to season!

[Removed all caps]
    Post edited by EA_Roger on
  • MizzouRah1971
    125 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    We have to wait on the next roster update for the Blues new alternate, right? I don't see them. I believe jersey updates come in the roster update?
  • Wrongway5362
    26 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Hated NHL 18... it was the most unrealistic, glitchy game and poisonous player community I ever saw in a game (playing all kinds of games on PC and PS4). Did like the NHL 19 first 2 weeks, nice skating, defensive skills and positionning were now a real thing... poke checks were finally made so that poor players would not be good at this game... didn't like the fact that you could score only with one timers but at least I could live with that as long as the other stuff were there... now skating's back to 18, player community is worse than ever and poke check is back. Bye EA... I'm done. + the servers are garbage.... 40 minutes to find games even in a club... Yup, feels like an Early Access on a Kickstarter PC game.
  • Skating speed needs to go back to what it was pre parch or myself, and many others (check Twitter) won’t be playing online. It’s terrible now
  • STOP! deleting all the Bauer each time a new line comes out all that trash looking Reebok and Vaughn equipment from what 07 - 12 stays each year but a Bauer set only a year old you guys get fed up with??

and by the way QMJHL Sherbrooke phoenix away jersey name and numbers don't show on it in game in hut
  • STOP! deleting all the Bauer each time a new line comes out all that trash looking Reebok and Vaughn equipment from what 07 - 12 stays each year but a Bauer set only a year old you guys get fed up with??

and by the way QMJHL Sherbrooke phoenix away jersey name and numbers don't show on it in game in hut

Yeah for goalie equipment I don’t get this. I get they want to have a variation but equipment no longer used should not be in the game. Annoying when you’re trying to update goalie equipment and it’s not there