EA Forums - Banner

NHL 19 - Tuner and Patch Notes

Replies

• STOP! deleting all the Bauer each time a new line comes out all that trash looking Reebok and Vaughn equipment from what 07 - 12 stays each year but a Bauer set only a year old you guys get fed up with??

and by the way QMJHL Sherbrooke phoenix away jersey name and numbers don't show on it in game in hut

I'm guessing it's part of their license with Bauer. It's not just goalie equipment, skater gloves, sticks, and skates are all update to their newest equipment and the old ones forgotten. Only old Bauer equipment in the game are the helmets.
  • cup4blues wrote: »
    STOP! deleting all the Bauer each time a new line comes out all that trash looking Reebok and Vaughn equipment from what 07 - 12 stays each year but a Bauer set only a year old you guys get fed up with??

and by the way QMJHL Sherbrooke phoenix away jersey name and numbers don't show on it in game in hut

I'm guessing it's part of their license with Bauer. It's not just goalie equipment, skater gloves, sticks, and skates are all update to their newest equipment and the old ones forgotten. Only old Bauer equipment in the game are the helmets.

I'm wondering if this is the reason they deleted all the Easton sticks as well (even though the opening screenshot of the game is of PK Subban with an Easton stick which is quite visible lol)?
  • I get the Easton stuff as it’s phased out but come on. Where is the reakt helmet! So many players wear it. It really takes away from the realism of players. The helmet especially. Also the FL80 CCM helmet has been missing since 10-11 in the game
  • Please tell me you're going to tune this game this week EA. PLEASE. And, you know, patches for the errors wouldn't hurt as well.
  • Tomorrow

hb5iz15c6bog.jpeg
  • Gannmick wrote: »
    Tomorrow

hb5iz15c6bog.jpeg

Excellent! This tuner will be a make or break for me in terms of gameplay.
  • majjama_26 wrote: »
    Gannmick wrote: »
    Tomorrow

hb5iz15c6bog.jpeg

Excellent! This tuner will be a make or break for me in terms of gameplay.

Don't count on it making the game what the players want. EA doesn't listen even a little bit.
  • Imagine making a game with good skating for the first time since the move to xb1/ps4, then replacing it with the garbage skating from the previous games in the first patch. Brilliant.
  • Everyone loved the beta and I don't know why the devs refuse to go back to something that everyone loves. It completely makes no sense whatsoever. It's like you want to force some kind of gameplay on people that they hate and they wonder why the game tanks ?

Let me enlighten you about how business works. You make something that your customers want. You don't make a product that people hate and try to force it on them. That is a recipe for disaster which should I even mention he state of the game for the past several years ?
  • Hey, remember this old EA slogan, "If it's in the game, it's in the game!"???

Why are you removing dropped and broken sticks?
  • zingaa1
    406 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    The beta was great, as soon as I played the first few games of the official game I was like " what happened"?

[Socair - edited swear filter]
    Post edited by Socair on
  • what difference you see between beta and the final game? what you find so different?
  • Gameplay tuner update today did absolutely nothing......as always cant get a game due to DRE
  • Love this new update! Much more like real hockey
  • SkillaOil wrote: »
    Gameplay tuner update today did absolutely nothing......as always cant get a game due to DRE

The tuner was not meant as a DRE fix. That will happen sometime soon. Hopefully withing a few short days. Been going on long enough as is.

Indeed. Can't spam stick lifts anymore. Insane amount of slashing/hooking penalties. This will take a few days for people to adjust, just like the poke spamming problem. Took 3 stick lift penalties in one game and understood it cannot be spammed anymore. Good job devs, was getting ridiculous and now it's more realistic and logical.

Indeed. Can't spam stick lifts anymore. Insane amount of slashing/hooking penalties. This will take a few days for people to adjust, just like the poke spamming problem. Took 3 stick lift penalties in one game and understood it cannot be spammed anymore. Good job devs, was getting ridiculous and now it's more realistic and logical.

People have adjusting to poke? Lol. I'll remind myself later to take end game screens of just how much people have adjusted to poke and are obviously going to as easily adjust to the stick lift.
  • majjama_26 wrote: »
    Love this new update! Much more like real hockey

People have adjusting to poke? Lol. I'll remind myself later to take end game screens of just how much people have adjusted to poke and are obviously going to as easily adjust to the stick lift.

Whaaaaat?
  • The tuner for 10/10 is terrible. Peanalties are out of control and passing in the offensive zone for a one timer is unscorable. Only way someone score is by playing selfish and skating left shooting right. Passing is frowned upon. This game resembles no hockey sense