EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

Listen EA...🤦🏻‍♂️

Ryan14341
1 posts New member
edited September 2018
Okay, here is the thing. I will start by saying that you ripped evryone off with your $130 super deluxe edition, my best hut player is an 85 overall. I had a better team out of my starterpack last year! I think that alex ovetchkin should probably be rated higher than an 86. And its like you think we are stupid. The reason that you rated the players so low is so that you can slowly release higher rated cards throughout the year and basically force players to spend money if they want any kind of a decent team.! As if we don’t already spend enough just to get the game in the first place. ($130) And on top of that, you dont even give players a chance to have a good team. You advertised all these players like mcdavid and tarasenko, and legends right off the bat when you buy the game. The only catch, they are 80 overall! You guys must be going bankrupt because you ask for more money every year. The loyalty packs were terrible. Verry disappointing in this game so far...