EA Forums - Banner

You need to fix this EA!..goals are too easy...AGAIN!

Replies

• kitchener_boy
    354 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Goals should be hard and made to be tipped or crease crashing and very few weak ones.Again,you are catering to the casual or weak players with no hockey sence. A patch is needed for goalies real fast.
  • OMG, that voice..... :bawling:

Yea goalies are weak on quite a few of those goals, but seriously, look at how awful the D was in those clips.
  • kitchener_boy
    354 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    They need to tuner this game by tomorrow. The post is always uncovered.It's so bad.
  • Taste-D-Rainbow
    2514 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    His very first words are finding consistent ways to score in NHL 19 has not been easy"

First tip is cross crease which is one of the hardest for a goalie to defend IRL.

Second tip is rebounds which are a realistic way to score IRL, take a shot and crash the net.

Third tip cross body shot from the hashmarks... I repeat hashmarks! You let any NHL rip one clean from that close, hes gonna score.

All of these are extremely high percentage scoring areas.
  • kitchener_boy
    354 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I agree with a couple of the goals...but the post side?
  • I agree with a couple of the goals...but the post side?

You mean the short side wrister? He says that's harder than ever to score.
  • kitchener_boy
    354 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    No all the pucks between the goalie and post,the goalie does not cover the opening.It's like they stop at a certain point and go no further.
  • Socair
    2811 posts Game Changer
    I think one timers are op right now, at least in EASHL. They seem to go in from everywhere as long as you hit the net. But that’s all I’ve noticed.
  • kitchener_boy
    354 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Socair wrote: »
    I think one timers are op right now, at least in EASHL. They seem to go in from everywhere as long as you hit the net. But that’s all I’ve noticed.

You dont see the goalie comming across at 1:26 ish with his leg off the ice? the puck goes right past his leg.
    I respect your opinion and I will leave it for the rest of you to go ahead and comment.
  • Socair
    2811 posts Game Changer
    Socair wrote: »

You dont see the goalies comming across at 1:26 ish with their legs off the ice? the puck goes right under it.
    I respect your opinion and I will leave it it for the rest of you to go ahead and comment.
    I’m just saying, from what I’ve played, that one-t’s are too strong. Not sure if you meant to quote me here?

• Some goals yes, but like a previous comment said before me, a lot of these goals are high percentage shots. Furthermore you are running circles around your opponent 0:25 the defense misses the carrier at the blue line being overly aggressive and a forward has to play catch up. Again at 0:55 playing the carrier on his defense pair's side going wayyy out of position. The following play 1:00 the opponent tries to pinch you almost at the center line then switches and tries again as the lone defense just inside the blue. That's just the first minute of your video. I think the main reason here is Your too good for your opponent, almost all of them are not playing their positions. Any real life game would be 10+ goals with clowns playing like that. That being said, yes some goals I agree.
  • Have you played 19?

You gotta take what Bacon says with a grain of salt. He made a montage video of him scoring goals. Doesnt mean they're automatic, just high percentage chances and he only shows the ones that go in.

As Socair was insisting there's no real go to goals this year, just that cross crease is the most effective.