EA Forums - Banner

Weekly Packs

Which weekday will we get the weekly Packs from the Ultimate Edition?

Replies

• Last year it was Friday’s if I remember correctly? I’m thinking today or maybe next Friday?
  • Anyone receive their pre order / Edition packs yet? I was speaking to EA Help earlier around 5pm pst and they said that they've been distributed but may take some time... They never specified how long some of us may have to wait. I'm trying to earn players and coin the good ol' fashioned way this year so im eager to open packs as ive already stacked a few
  • Yes, got mine immediately
  • monz wrote: »
    Yes, got mine immediately

Hey Monz I dont think you've received your Gold "PLUS" packs yet. Those were just your loyalty packs i think and they were only Gold Essentials packs

I had to inquire about this through the EA Help chat - https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/nhl/nhl-19/nhl-19-rewards/

Should answer everyones questions, packs coming out starting 31st of sept.
  • monz
    883 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    monz wrote: »
    Yes, got mine immediately

Hey Monz I dont think you've received your Gold "PLUS" packs yet. Those were just your loyalty packs i think and they were only Gold Essentials packs

I had to inquire about this through the EA Help chat - https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/nhl/nhl-19/nhl-19-rewards/

Should answer everyones questions, packs coming out starting 31st of sept.

Yes they were gold essentials. But they were definitely pre order packs, Sorry you were misinformed by terrible EA rep. I got my second set of 2 packs tonight. Why on earth would they make you wait 3 weeks for your packs. Common sense would tell you that anit smell right, I got mine sept 11th and 17th.
    Post edited by monz on
  • EA help doesn't know anything. They may even be trolling you and you fell for it. September 31.... wow
  • Hey monz,

So youre telling me youve received 2 weeks worth of Gold Plus packs by this point already? Either 2 in total with the Legends Edition, or 4 with the Ultimate Edition? I've been active since the 7th of Sept, logged in every singe day since then. Been in contact with EA Help 4 times now trying to get my packs... man I just dont know what to think anymore...
  • I got mine today with the 20 items. Nothing special in them
  • Hey monz,

So youre telling me youve received 2 weeks worth of Gold Plus packs by this point already? Either 2 in total with the Legends Edition, or 4 with the Ultimate Edition? I've been active since the 7th of Sept, logged in every singe day since then. Been in contact with EA Help 4 times now trying to get my packs... man I just dont know what to think anymore...

4 with the ultimate edition
  • monz
    883 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    monz wrote: »
    Hey monz,

4 with the ultimate edition

Btw have gotten zlich in the packs four gold players rated 75, 77, 77, 79. The packs dont seem to be the quality of yests past. My frist pack last year had a Bergeron and a keith so its been a bit of a disappointment.
  • Hey guys thanks for the input. So it seems I've been mistaken... I always thought we'd be receiving the Gold Plus Packs instead of the Gold Essentials, I could have sworn I read the "plus" part before pre ordering but I can confirm I have received my 2 packs this week and last week I was just convinced it was gonna be the gold plus packs.

In terms of pack pulls though I've had more luck with Rare Gold Sets - Nate Mack, Bergeron, Filip Forsberg.

Thanks for all the help guys!