EA Forums - Banner

Patch?

When is the first patch due?

Replies

• Usually October is when the first patch is released unless there is something completely game breaking that needs an emergency fix
  • Like the Drop in lobby situation... I'd say that's a pretty big emergency.
  • Looking in this forum, apparently there is. I want the game that was advertised. "hey we got 100+ legends in the game" (but you will have to buy them after you have all ready bought the game that says "legend edition" )
  • Looking in this forum, apparently there is. I want the game that was advertised. "hey we got 100+ legends in the game" (but you will have to buy them after you have all ready bought the game that says "legend edition" )

The interesting thing about that though...didnt EA say there would be legends teams (but not enough to fill historic rosters) for almost all NHL teams? And that these teams would be available offline?

Id call that false advertising if there are no legends teams.
  • They fooled us. There are 33 alumni teams of 7 or more players in threes now. Players are on their actual teams but some guys are on multiple teams. But its like 94 arcade hockey quite pathetic actually. So im going to do what i always do create 22 teams using whl league. I create 6 forwards. 4 dman. 1 goalie. I use no name echl players to fill out roster. But i double shift main lines. In league settings i turn injury probability way down and energy way up for legends. I create my own arenas per team. So avg 1 hour per team. If by some miracle they fix legends to roster moves i will add them(important to note if you use my method teams wont work in play now because of retired numbers which can be turned off in any league season mode)