EA Forums - Banner

How watered down is this game?

So I started a franchise just so I get a couple of achievements. Turns out, no custom celebrations for NHL players. How people who work on this game have jobs is beyond me.

Replies

• Seriously? Custom celebrations? It's not really needed for franchise mode. That would be best for Be a Pro or EASHL
  • Seriously? Custom celebrations? It's not really needed for franchise mode. That would be best for Be a Pro or EASHL

Well to be fair, didn't they add in individual players celebrations a year or two ago? I remember watching a gameplay trailer of Ovi doing his stick on fire routine. It just seems to be another instance of something that was in the game, but removed.

Nothing like scoring a goal, pressing the button and nothing happening.
  • They did and I thought they added it to franchise mode too but maybe I am wrong
  • BruinsHockey08
    1359 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    They have it so that you can change your players celebration in franchise under presentation if you click on edit player on the last set of menu options. I'm not sure what you mean by custom celebration because I don't think that's ever been in the game.