EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 25th

Check out our CHEL notes with our October Patch update here.

* Roster Suggestion, and little bugs *

When EA will do there big roster update with all the CHL, etc. Will it be possible to upgrade the height and weight of players already in game? (I talk in the CHL) They add all the new players and that's great but the ones already in trend to be forgotten. It's just that kids at that age grows a lot. For exemple, Morgan Frost was listed at 180lbs all of last year and is 169lbs again in NHL 19. Not that much of a difference but gameplay wise it makes a difference and there are a lot of players in that situation with even bigger gaps. For those who plays Franchise mode, it's something that will be appreciated I think.
At the same time, is it possible to know why EA locked the height and weight in edit a player couple of years ago? I find that kind of weird since we can edit players in all the other sports games except NHL...

In create a player we can't create a guy that was drafted in 2018. It's starting in 2017. It's messing up things in Franchise mode.

And one last thing. The Drummondville Voltigeurs in the CHL don't have the right numbers fonts for the past two years.

Replies

• @NHLDev please pass this on. It would be great to be able to edit height and weight along with having that create a player issue looked at.
  • Froommey
    680 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    @NHLDev please pass this on. It would be great to be able to edit height and weight along with having that create a player issue looked at.

Not only this, open the menu of appearance to change the players or scan and add there real faces. Most players looking far from reality. Also add an pic app to the game to add pics in faceless profiles or to change existing
  • It would also be cool if there were more than a handful of play by play names to choose from, or if simply “none” was an option. Th commentary is the biggest joke in this game.
  • It would be great to add our own custom faces to players and coaches .....please EA give us options.
  • Mr_VoM
    5 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    You are right guys. If you could change the faces of players and even coaches it you'd be sweet. The play by play names are.... And the height and weight bugs cause we were able to change it before. If we could do roster sharing, I would understand why it would be blocked but we can't so why bother?
    By the way Frost is now 185lbs on the ohl website.