EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 CHEL NOTES - HUT Deep dive

Andrew Marks HUT Producer and Nicholas Shewchuk Live Content Producer discuss HUT in NHL 20.
Check it out here.

Updated Crowd.

NHL 19 Should Maybe Have An Update Based On The Crowd With Some Of The Fans Wearing The Jersey That The Team Is Wearing That Game, To Make Games More Realstic, Example, Toronto Wears Their Stadium Series Jerseys, Or Anaheim Wears Their New Alternate Jerseys. What Do You Think, Would You Like To See This In A Update For NHL 19 Or In A Future Installment?

Replies

• Masontcarr wrote: »
    NHL 19 Should Maybe Have An Update Based On The Crowd With Some Of The Fans Wearing The Jersey That The Team Is Wearing That Game, To Make Games More Realstic, Example, Toronto Wears Their Stadium Series Jerseys, Or Anaheim Wears Their New Alternate Jerseys. What Do You Think, Would You Like To See This In A Update For NHL 19 Or In A Future Installment?

I mentioned this in a wishlist. I know it's not a top priority, but I can't stand how many "BuffaSlug" jerseys I see out in the crowd. Though you still see them at real Sabres games, they are not as dominant as in this game. I'm hoping to see the classics from this past season in an update. (Unless it's already in the game. I actually haven't even checked) The Sabres need to go back to their classic blue and gold...
  • I'd like updated crowd interaction and different jersey styles as well.The crowd acts jerky at times.Like a little more realism.
  • we haven't had updated ref faces in years and you think their gonna update the crowd?
  • HockeyCityUSA
    500 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    we haven't had updated ref faces in years and you think their gonna update the crowd?

Doesn't hurt to ask. I find the crowd more important than the refs, but that's all just based on preference. Heck, I don't pay attention to my own created players face let alone the referees.
  • we haven't had updated ref faces in years and you think their gonna update the crowd?

Refs Maybe Should Be Updated As Well, Maybe A Few New Refs For Each Game You Play.
  • Masontcarr wrote: »
    we haven't had updated ref faces in years and you think their gonna update the crowd?

Refs Maybe Should Be Updated As Well, Maybe A Few New Refs For Each Game You Play.

I remember when they had real refs in game and they were introduced in game.