EA Forums - Banner

EASHL Top Clubs Website..

I have tried tech support so now I will try the forum as seems no one can answer this and it was also broken last year and they never fixed it...

https://www.easports.com/nhl/clubs/

Is there a reason why when you pick any club and choose members the page never works...

It tries to pull from a page that gives a 500 timeout...

Who do I talk to when the website has issues as the tech support team only seem to care about the issues with the game not the companies website....

Replies

• j0rtsu67
    528 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Hasn't worked for few years...I guess they (whoever "they" are) are not interested (or capable...) to fix it.
    @EA_Roger or someone... any idea?
  • RampantAI wrote: »

tech support team only seem to care about the issues with the game not the companies website....

I'm actually fine with that, I prefer them to focus on the game over some leader board website
  • Great! But I prefer them if they are offering a service to make sure the service actually functions... Its jsut as sloppy as the things missing at the end of a EASHL game... So the Action tracker is there for everytime but when the game ends? Same goes with the box score at the end of the game... Oh I got 4 powerplays but you dont list if I was 1/4 or 0/4? Some of us like stats and your totally entitled to your opinion...

I could go into the menu interface and point out things like why the hell do I need to go so deep to get to EASHL? Why is it that you have to menu options for club progression and player progression what is the point of that?