EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 1st

Check out our latest content update, bug fixes & key areas on which we need your feedback here.

Matchmaking Fixed?

Currently finding Drop-In games fairly quickly. The odds of them being 6v6 though is another story...

Could also do with the fact that it’s 1030am on a Wednesday.

Replies

• I never have problems finding games in the AM EST. At night is a different story.
  • Hi hopefully you guys can help me out? I start the search process in 6 vs 6 CHEl people appear but log off why?? Also I have no Icon under my name am I doing something wrong??
  • arislad wrote: »
    Hi hopefully you guys can help me out? I start the search process in 6 vs 6 CHEl people appear but log off why?? Also I have no Icon under my name am I doing something wrong??

People are likely backing out of the lobby. Probably cause it isn’t a full 6v6 lobby.

And I’m not sure what you’re talking about with then “icon under my name” part. The 2 blue and 1 red icons?
  • arislad
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Sorted the icons, can you still explain why on the drop in games, people don't press ready and drop out?? so frustrating??

• I assume it's because people are waiting for the room to fill up then quit after it doesnt.