EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 1st

Check out our latest content update, bug fixes & key areas on which we need your feedback here.

New skating issue

Now don't get me wrong, it's better than TPS.

But I've noticed something since Beta, when you push the thumb stick to skate you see the legs churning and digging, very active skates and leg movement with new skating, however they are churning and burning but your skater doesn't really go anywhere.

Where is the responsiveness we saw in beta?

Replies

• sgiz1 wrote: »
    Now don't get me wrong, it's better than TPS.

But I've noticed something since Beta, when you push the thumb stick to skate you see the legs churning and digging, very active skates and leg movement with new skating, however they are churning and burning but your skater doesn't really go anywhere.

Where is the responsiveness we saw in beta?

Sounds like an agility issue. Maybe if you're playing offline you can try to change the agility slider to troubleshoot?
    Read some of my stuff at www.sportsprowler.com
  • Ypu have to hold the right stick dead straight if you want your guy to bolt and maintain speeds. If you vary the stick at all , you'll get that wonky skating with the legs flailing all over the place.