EA Forums - Banner

beta mode?

i just payed 80 bucks for a game that is still in beta? how can this be in 2018? absolutely nothing functions in the game correctly. the loading screens are messed up. the game play is the worst i have ever seen. i hear every year people complaining every year,this is the worst ever boo hooo wahhh waaahhh.......fact of the matter is this is the worst showing since nhl 15. eashl games 1/3 of the 30 games we have played have actually counted. half the time somebody gets kicked out going into the game from the load up screen so we all have to quit to let our guy back in. our games arent counting our goals arent counting. there are glitches in the gameplay that are so big its game breaking...i will admit the only game play i have played is eashl but it is a hot mess period ...why are we paying our hard earned money for an incomplete game that has to be patched contantly? why can a company like ea who is supposed to be putting out AAA titles not get this right in 2018? incredible that this out of all the companies in hockey was the one who survived? how? i thought maybe just maybe it was our problem that we were an isolated incident......i think alot of people will be taking this over blown beta back for their hard earned money....im all for difficult game play and making it tough online to be more realistic.....but gimme a break. sad it has come to this as the final product i must say....not worth 20 dollars for a product that doesnt even function correctly.....20 years ive been with this product and never have i seen it to this degree.......not sure what else to say other than i hope the community votes with their wallet this year and avoids this product.

Replies

• Is your message in beta? :#
  • yes it is
  • How are some people playing what sounds like a broken game, while others (myself included) feel it's the best release in a while?

Granted I don't play drop ins outside of a few 6v6 so far, but honestly I haven't ran into any of the issues op is claiming.

• How are some people playing what sounds like a broken game, while others (myself included) feel it's the best release in a while?

Granted I don't play drop ins outside of a few 6v6 so far, but honestly I haven't ran into any of the issues op is claiming.

Same. I mean drop's have been pretty bad because of the matchmaking. Yesterday I had way more success though. But club has been pretty consistent aside from the odd DR Error every few games. And I honestly dont feel any difference in the speed of the game from beta -> release
  • play some eashl and you will understand.....it is a mess
  • I havent done many drop ins but they are always a mess due to the idiots that play in them. Club is fine other than a mess up before the game starts every once and a while. No idea what the OP is even talking about