EA Forums - Banner

Franchise Mode Prospects To Create

Does anyone know of a site that lists the top prospects to create (like Jack Hughes) for franchise mode that can't be (NCAA) in the game?
Visit my NHL/Bruins blog: BostonPucks.com

Replies

• Wait until the season starts. You will get some ncaa players. Otherwise I use like top 50 prospects from notable analysts
  • Also check projected future drafts
  • Canuck250 wrote: »
    Wait until the season starts. You will get some ncaa players. Otherwise I use like top 50 prospects from notable analysts

I found a thread on operation sports too that had an excel spreadsheet. Pretty sweet bc it had all the info plugged in. Some of those guys will be on opening night roster though, like you mentioned, so I'll wait.
    Visit my NHL/Bruins blog: BostonPucks.com
  • Word but I feel you shouldn’t follow other people’s opinion too much here only to increase your investment on it. What I mean and I will say what I do as an example, I generally get the projected top 10 boosted to about where they should fit. 77-75 for my first pick(80 for generational talent), 1-5 points less for rest of top 5 68-70 to round out top 10. I am a bloodlines type of guy so I will boost sons of former players to like top 6 potential and leave them as they are set into the game usually like a 60 overall or something.

Now I generally have an interesting player I like in the first 3 rounds and are not OP. Makes it fun, as I do more gm modes I will mess with their overalls as I learn how they develop.
  • Also I try to make them more 1 demential as to their strength, so it’s not like all of them are the same player. Skill for playmaker/sniper, grit for pwf and grinder, a bit more balanced for tw but leaning one way depending on the guy. Use junior stats to help.