EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

Best trade up pulls?

KeySniper091
26 posts Member
edited September 2018
Just wondering who else got some great pulls from doing the 2 gold rare trade in set. Let's see what you guys pulled and who you traded in for that person.

My pulls so far:

Traded -- Thomas Hertl & Kyle Palmeri

Got -- Evgeni Malkin

Traded -- Tyler Johnson & Ryan Getzlaf

Got -- Taylor Hall

Replies

• I can't remember who I used up but I received Panarin, guy is a beast
  • I can't remember who I used up but I received Panarin, guy is a beast

I'm hoping I pull him one of these times, he always played well for me in the past couple years, him, Filip Forsberg and James Neal have been solid year after year for me.
  • Gotten Kopitar patty kane seguin erik karlsson Giroux and a bunch of other decent 83s so far
  • Gotten Kopitar patty kane seguin erik karlsson Giroux and a bunch of other decent 83s so far

Nice! It honestly feels like I have had a lot better luck with my pulls from this set over packs or even the set where you trade in 5 regular gold players and get 1 rare.
  • i've only done 1 rare trade in and can't remember who i traded in but my return was Zetterberg and was the 2nd such card in my collection.

add this to my Loan Player issue and the lack of decent returns on packs that came with the Ultimate Edition and i sure don't feel i'm getting anything close to vaule so far. i hope that changes this weekend when i'm completing the daily challenges.

it really has me rooting for Belgium at the moment...
  • Schiefele, Kuznetsov, Klingberg, Parayko & Cory Schneider

Nothing too crazy, but a couple 84s, one 83, and a half decent goalie which i will never use.
  • I've traded 80-81s away, got returns of Stamkos, Seguin, Eichel, Voracek, Forsberg, Pavelski & Point
  • My first was a malkin, done 5 or 6 since mostly trash with the exception of a fleury.
  • i've only done 1 rare trade in and can't remember who i traded in but my return was Zetterberg and was the 2nd such card in my collection.

add this to my Loan Player issue and the lack of decent returns on packs that came with the Ultimate Edition and i sure don't feel i'm getting anything close to vaule so far. i hope that changes this weekend when i'm completing the daily challenges.

Yea the return bonus packs and pre order packs were a complete bust for me too. I really wish they allowed us to trade in loan players to the set because I have absolutely no use for them and can’t auction them lol
  • I traded 80/81 untradeable player and that pre order Toews, Got McDavid.
    Also had Matthews, Price and Rinne..

Yea the return bonus packs and pre order packs were a complete bust for me too. I really wish they allowed us to trade in loan players to the set because I have absolutely no use for them and can’t auction them lol

i had a thread about my loan players. i had 10 extra games with them but had already done the set exchange for naslund and thornton. i did get a couple games with my Probie loaner until the 'fixed' it.

i had a thread about my loan players. i had 10 extra games with them but had already done the set exchange for naslund and thornton. i did get a couple games with my Probie loaner until the 'fixed' it.

I hope that they put up sets to get rid of them man I really don’t use any of my players lol even the 90 overall loaners I don’t put on my squad
  • Traded a couple 82 untradeables for Tavares, then sold the Tavares I had for 55000
  • Traded a couple 82 untradeables for Tavares, then sold the Tavares I had for 55000

That's what happened to me and Hall lol

I had a Taylor Hall, decided I wanted coins instead, sold him (don't remember off hand what I sold him for) did the trade up and got a Taylor Hall right back haha

Re rolled players are untradeable for one, tavares sells for less than half that for 2, try again
  • I know there untradeable. I had him then pulled an untradeable one in a re roll. Believe me or not about getting 55k for Tavares. I really don’t care if you believe me or not
  • monz
    872 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    My bad i misread your post, If you got 55k you fleeced someone good.
    Post edited by monz on
  • You gotta love those people who see something with just a min or so left and just grab it without checking prices