EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

What do we do with loan players?

So I have an abundance of loan players that are lower than my current roster ratings and a couple that are 90’s that I don’t bother using...what can we do with these cards? I can’t trade them in sets, I can’t auction them...like is there any use for them? Will the put out sets later on hat we can put the loaners into?

Replies

• Yes you can trade them in sets
  • detoxxcxx wrote: »
    Yes you can trade them in sets

Where? The only set I’ve seen is the one for Naslund and Thornton.

If I try to throw the loaners into a gold player set or anything it doesn’t go through and there’s no other loaner sets

If I try to throw the loaners into a gold player set or anything it doesn’t go through and there’s no other loaner sets

i started this same thread earlier in the week. and as i said i had exchanged my naslund and thornton for the silver pack and got nothing of value back. then a day or 2 later noticed that i had a 10 game refresh and was able to play my Probie loaner a couple extra games until EA 'fixed' the issue.

talking to some others on Mixer we're guessing that even though it looks like i was not supposed to get 10 extra games i did and i was the only one to do the set exchange.

bottom line. i think the loaners are stupid but i'm not giving up any of them until i get an answer

It worked fine for me maybe something is wrong with ur game
    detoxxcxx wrote: »

Nah, I couldnt trade in any loaner legends either. Kept getting an error message when trying to add them to the set.
  • You can’t trade loners, I’m just hoping more sets come out.
  • Loaner players.... bah. Just a tease to get you to empty you're wallet. HUT mode turned into a sleazy peeler bar, except no bewbies.
  • Loaner players.... bah. Just a tease to get you to empty you're wallet. HUT mode turned into a sleazy peeler bar, except no bewbies.

Bewbies would make it a lot better....devs, take notes!!!!

i tried to re-roll my 5 game loaners and recieved an error yesterday. i could see it being my game, i've noticed other stuff with mine no one else has had with theirs.

i'm Ultimate Edition on Xbox and know others like that on Mixer but no one has seen the same 'errors' that i have

Exactly.

i tried to re-roll my 5 game loaners and recieved an error yesterday. i could see it being my game, i've noticed other stuff with mine no one else has had with theirs.

i'm Ultimate Edition on Xbox and know others like that on Mixer but no one has seen the same 'errors' that i have

You cant re roll loaners dont mind them.