EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 25th

Check out our CHEL notes with our October Patch update here.

Error: wrong back number colour on away jersey Austria

There is a wrong back number colour on the away jersey of team Austria. The jersey is white and the back number is white too. But the number should be red instead. Please fix it. Thank you.

Replies

• darkryd3r wrote: »
    There is a wrong back number colour on the away jersey of team Austria. The jersey is white and the back number is white too. But the number should be red instead. Please fix it. Thank you.

You've apparently never seen my jersey mistake thread... I've been posting jersey mistakes for awhile and they've been there for years an years...
  • Thanks Skrappy, yes, i guess I can remember your thread. But I still hope that EA can fix the error, it is very easy and quickly for them to correct it in the data base. Sometimes they update jerseys, however, you are right, EA could show much more love to jersey details. But in case of this Austria jersey, it's a white number on a white jersey. Why can EA have the license of the Austria jersey and then mess it up? Errors may happen, but when we, the community, are reporting them, EA should fix them. So, EA, please fix it. Thanks.
  • darkryd3r wrote: »
    Thanks Skrappy, yes, i guess I can remember your thread. But I still hope that EA can fix the error, it is very easy and quickly for them to correct it in the data base. Sometimes they update jerseys, however, you are right, EA could show much more love to jersey details. But in case of this Austria jersey, it's a white number on a white jersey. Why can EA have the license of the Austria jersey and then mess it up? Errors may happen, but when we, the community, are reporting them, EA should fix them. So, EA, please fix it. Thanks.

https://forums.ea.com/en/nhl/discussion/210184/incorrect-jerseys#latest

Here's some of last years... I was a little shocked to see ALL the mistakes still in game even though someone from EA responded and said it would be looked at... Truly extremely annoying for the die hard hockey fan who knows a lot about hockey and see's this all the time... It's like feeling like being sold a knock-off LOL
  • Is it a licence issue or just a mistake?
  • Marc110_98 wrote: »
    Is it a licence issue or just a mistake?

Not sure how it would be a license issue if the jerseys are in the game :/ ... So ya has to be a mistake that's overseen time and time again
  • There’s a lot of stuff wrong about uniforms in the NHl series. 2k does an amazing job about the aesthetics about uniforms. Also 2k does anniversary patches? How come NHL doesn’t do this? The Anaheim Ducks are celebrating 25 years with patches and aren’t in the game. Why?
  • Today I faced that the Austria home jersey is also wrong. Back name and number are in red on the red jersey ground. The font colour of the name and number should be white. I guess EA have mixed up the font colours of Austria's home and away jersey. Actually it is a nice jersey but the bug need to be fixed. Thanks EA.
  • Still not fixed after recent patch. please EA fix this error. This would be a very little work for you.
  • Not fixed after patch :'(
  • I feel your pain.

EA has had issues with jersey accuracy for a long time.

They’ve run the gambit from incorrect jersey styles, fonts, numbers, gloves, pants and socks, to even the wrong color on the helmet strap.

And now, with the disgustingly ugly Adidas jerseys, the color palette is off.

All of the NHL jersey colors are over saturated and look gaudy. Especially the teams who wear blue. The blue hues are so overly saturated that they have a purple tint to them.

As a life long fan of the NY Rangers, it pains me to see my team take the ice in purple jerseys!
  • Froommey
    645 posts Member
    edited October 2018

Not only about jerseys .... new Goalie masks or creator app, much more player likenesses and a face scan app too.
  • I just have faced that the Austria international jerseys have been fixed. Thanks EA for that.
  • For the last 8 years it has never been fixed: The Tampa Bay Lightning have this weird looking number “4” since NHL 12 and for the official NHL games for me its unforgivable to have such errors for this long without ever seeing it.