EA Forums - Banner

Eashl Club Ranking

Hi guys,

I want to know if we will have a fix for the Leaderboard in Clubs. Right now if i look at the top clubs it doesn't make sense they have a really bad record and bad CR. Is it possible to have a ranking by CR like in Versus?

Replies

• RSall14
    613 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    It's been this way for years. They base it off of games played rather than overall record. Absolutely idiotic change, makes no sense. I believe they first started this trend with the leaderboards in hut.
  • Socair
    2815 posts Game Changer
    RSall14 wrote: »
    It's been this way for years. They base it off of games played rather than overall record. Absolutely idiotic change, makes no sense. I believe they first started this trend with the leaderboards in hut.
    Well there was seasons rankings and then there was top 100 overall. The overall was accurate.
    Seems like we’re only seeing seasons right now.
  • Do you know if there is a fix incoming for this?
  • On Nhl 18 the leaderboard was working great! it would be nice to have a fix so at least we are playing for something....
  • Socair
    2815 posts Game Changer
    crist00144 wrote: »
    Do you know if there is a fix incoming for this?
    I saw a reply on twitter a few days ago from The Flop Fish (NHL Community managaer...posts update/tuner notes here) saying they are aware of the problem.