EA Forums - Banner

Does Your Goalie Overal Matter?

The last few years it seems no matter who’s in net you will let in a stupid amount of stupid goals, but sometimes going against a guy who’s goalie you’ve never heard of before is lights out, what the hell is the point of even buying an expensive goalie?

Replies

• walsh8755 wrote: »
    The last few years it seems no matter who’s in net you will let in a stupid amount of stupid goals, but sometimes going against a guy who’s goalie you’ve never heard of before is lights out, what the hell is the point of even buying an expensive goalie?

All goalies play the same. Put an 84 overall or a 95 Price. Same difference.
  • walsh8755
    25 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I honestly don’t get that, stupid lol
  • jake19ny
    688 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Goalies seem to get no love overall the past few years but in HUT it seems even worse....sometimes random...could be part of a larger debated topic.
  • I played my first 30 games wirth a 73 goalie. Yesterday i pulled rask. I played only one game with Rask and he was horrible, he got 3 goals out of 4 bad shots in the first few minutes. My 73 goalie was much better. Will give Rask another chance, but i think i will sell him.
    Game is a joke if a low rated goalie is that much better
  • Hybrids are definitely better than stand ups but other than that, overall level doesn't seem to matter much