EA Forums - Banner

Latest Update: WoC Drop-in Matchmaking and Dressing Room Errors

Replies

• @EA_Roger is this it for the dressing room errors? I can except it not getting fixed this version?
  • Pini1123 wrote: »
    @EA_Roger is this it for the dressing room errors? I can except it not getting fixed this version?

I expected that 2 months ago.
    @EA_Roger is this it for the dressing room errors? I can except it not getting fixed this version?

Certainly seems like it. I guess with no competition, taking pride in your work no longer means anything.
  • Not only are they not fixing it, they are IGNORING us. @EA_Roger hasn't said a peep for over a month. They are sweeping it under the rug.
  • Not only are they not fixing it, they are IGNORING us. @EA_Roger hasn't said a peep for over a month. They are sweeping it under the rug.

Don't worry, they'll fix it and use it as a new feature on the case for nhl20 "now with all new WORKING online modes", yet it will still be broken somehow.
  • @EA_Roger as a customer for many years. I DEMAND A RESPONSE.
    @EA_Roger as a customer for many years. I DEMAND A RESPONSE.

While youre demanding that, all the shareholders are demanding more microtransactions.

Which side will win?
    EASHL player
  • Pracu wrote: »
    Kmahrle83 wrote: »
    Pracu wrote: »
    I heard a rumor that opening ports so that I get NAT 1 will help with the matchmaking errors. Is that true?

No, I've tried EVERYTHING for my brother who's on ps4 to no avail. I went to school for computer information systems with a focus on networking and businesses admin so I know a bit what I'm doing. It's not in the user end. It's on EA's end for sure

It's about time EA will pay us back.

Opened some ports. Game has worked today.
  • Pracu wrote: »
    I heard a rumor that opening ports so that I get NAT 1 will help with the matchmaking errors. Is that true?

No, I've tried EVERYTHING for my brother who's on ps4 to no avail. I went to school for computer information systems with a focus on networking and businesses admin so I know a bit what I'm doing. It's not in the user end. It's on EA's end for sure

It's about time EA will pay us back.

Opened some ports. Game has worked today.

That's not the issue, and we've known that's not the issue for months.
  • PS4 Drop-In time is now at 2 mins changed today
  • PS4 Drop-In time is now at 2 mins changed today

And yet I'll get tossed into 3v3 over and over, until we get a 5v5 and sit for a whole 2 mins because it won't send anyone else in. I have a hard time believing there's no one to fill those two slots. The whole system is fubar'ed and they won't say a word on it.
  • Moxrox84 wrote: »
    PS4 Drop-In time is now at 2 mins changed today

fubar'ed

Bingo
  • BRUTAL today
  • It's not going to be fixed for 19.
  • RSall14 wrote: »
    It's not going to be fixed for 19.

Or 20 if we're going by their track record
  • Kmahrle83 wrote: »
    RSall14 wrote: »

Not sure if its true or not, apparently it got leaked in a chat with the gamechangers that it won't be fixed for this years game.
  • Any updates?
  • Way to shore things up for Christmas, EA...gotta love getting 6v6 in a room that never launches the game. Still no update to the people who paid AAA price for an AA game? Merry Christmas, I guess?
  • Any update on fixing the dressing room error?
  • RSall14 wrote: »
    RSall14 wrote: »

Not sure if its true or not, apparently it got leaked in a chat with the gamechangers that it won't be fixed for this years game.

Well if this is indeed true, I think refunds are in order, no?