EA Forums - Banner

Latest Update: WoC Drop-in Matchmaking and Dressing Room Errors

Replies

• Tonight we didn't get a single DRE, so it seems to have settled down again for me?
  • Is this a European thing? I’m in Canada and have not had a single dre all year.
  • Is this a European thing? I’m in Canada and have not had a single dre all year.

No, it's an EA thing.
  • So this game has been out for months and I'm still getting dressing room errors. Some night I can't even play with my friends or teammates just because I can't get into a damn game. No one wants to play with me because I can't load into games and we end up restarting the app every time. I am extremely disappointed with this game! I have already written a post like this about 3 months ago and still no change! There are a lot of people that are having the same issue. What will it take for you guys to fix this!?!?!?!?!?!
  • Tried to play drop in last night PS4 - 6-vs-6 drop-in. First two games, unable to find an opponent after searching for like 5 minutes each time. Third game, dressing room error as the game was launching. Gave up after 20 minutes and played VS. Frustrating to say the least. Is this problem ever going to get solved?
  • Guys??? Any updates???
  • Pini1123 wrote: »
    Guys??? Any updates???

It is not being fixed for NHL 19.
  • Great. I have been able to play only a single 6s game on Nhl19...
  • RSall14 wrote: »
    Is this a European thing? I’m in Canada and have not had a single dre all year.

No, it's an EA thing.

Tonnes of Canadians have suffered the EA dressing room errors! It’s a worldwide epidemic already lol!
  • So many dressing room errors everyday. Had enough. Disgraceful company.

No, it's an EA thing.

Tonnes of Canadians have suffered the EA dressing room errors! It’s a worldwide epidemic already lol!

Replace Canadians with ps4 users. Doesn't appear to be a wide spread issue on xbox.
  • nickels55 wrote: »
    Tried to play drop in last night PS4 - 6-vs-6 drop-in. First two games, unable to find an opponent after searching for like 5 minutes each time. Third game, dressing room error as the game was launching. Gave up after 20 minutes and played VS. Frustrating to say the least. Is this problem ever going to get solved?

I spent a long time looking at search screens last night, both 3s & 6s

No, it's an EA thing.

Replace Canadians with ps4 users. Doesn't appear to be a wide spread issue on xbox.

Actully, it is. I'll get them 2-3 times a day. Along with the puck drop reset bug, and a plethora of other connection/game based issues. It's not isolated to a platform.
  • TheMajjam
    794 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Twice tonight. Xbox. Pubs.

adMFOM3.jpg
  • Moxrox84 wrote: »
    RSall14 wrote: »

No, it's an EA thing.

Actully, it is. I'll get them 2-3 times a day. Along with the puck drop reset bug, and a plethora of other connection/game based issues. It's not isolated to a platform.

Maybe I've just been lucky. Seen maybe 2 or 3 all year. Hope they fix it for others.

No, it's an EA thing.

I'm on Xbox One X. Get them sometimes when trying to find a ONES game from the main hub. I also get them when playing 6s. I don't get them all the time, but it does happen on XB1, not just PS4.
  • VeNOM2099 wrote: »
    RSall14 wrote: »

No, it's an EA thing.

I'm on Xbox One X. Get them sometimes when trying to find a ONES game from the main hub. I also get them when playing 6s. I don't get them all the time, but it does happen on XB1, not just PS4.

That's why I said "doesn't seem to be widespread". I mean, it's happened a few times to a few club members over the year, but outside of that, it hasn't effected us. YMMV.

That said, hopefully ea can figure out what's causing it, for those it happens to consistently.
  • Well, when I used to play in LG, I knew a few people that were constantly having to deal with DRE's or the game crashing them to the Xbox Dashboard nearly every game they were in. When they were in the lineup, the GM and AGM needed to have a backup just in case they couldn't get into a game on any given day.

So no, it wasn't as widespread as it seems to be on PS4 (or used to be). But it wasn't never.
  • I sometimes get 5 a day or 5 a week, still get them on XBOX. It won't be fixed, thus the reason EA avoids this thread like the plague.
  • I am getting errors all the time. With 6vs6 I get them 2-4 times in a row until I can get into a game.
    But suprsingly 3vs3 I almost never get them. Why is that?