EA Forums - Banner

Latest Update: WoC Drop-in Matchmaking and Dressing Room Errors

Replies

• This has not been fixed, and it is months past release. MAMMOTH_BEAVER cannot get into more than one out of ten EASHL club games. It is honestly ridiculous. We just purchased the game recently to relive memories of our former NHL days by getting our EASHL team back together, and instead come to find out one of our pals cannot even get into any of our games due to your lack of ability to produce a working product. Respond and please fix this bug, or else you have blatantly stole my good friends money, and lost the business of loyal fans for over ten years.
  • Might sound odd, but since update as a human g I can't seem to stop shots I normally do. Either my d puts it in or it goes 5 hole.

I'm not the greatest but stats wise I was 2.2 ish gaa with .87 per after 500 games. Last 20 It seems like I'm letting in 4.oo gaa what changed
  • This has not been fixed, and it is months past release. MAMMOTH_BEAVER cannot get into more than one out of ten EASHL club games. It is honestly ridiculous. We just purchased the game recently to relive memories of our former NHL days by getting our EASHL team back together, and instead come to find out one of our pals cannot even get into any of our games due to your lack of ability to produce a working product. Respond and please fix this bug, or else you have blatantly stole my good friends money, and lost the business of loyal fans for over ten years.

People have been saying that a chat to Game Changers was leaked where Devs said they will not fix it this year. I have not personally seen this leak, but I believe it.
    EASHL player
  • pretty embarrassing really.
  • Jonogunn
    43 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    My club has been searching for 30 min to get. Agame and 3 times we got one we got dressing room error to at least 1 person. no to mention that finding a game itself takes 5-8 min
  • Jonogunn wrote: »
    My club has been searching for 30 min to get. Agame and 3 times we got one we got dressing room error to at least 1 person. no to mention that finding a game itself takes 5-8 min

Last night in EASHL 6vs6 and we ready up. Boom, 4 dropped from the other team as the game started to load. Dropped 1 on our side.

Game was 5vs2 before the puck even dropped. Fun times.
  • 3 of my friends still have dressing room error constantly. Playing with my friends was the last and final reason to keep buying this game year after year. Now that EA has managed to eff that up I wont be buying nhl 20. Hopefully a lot of others will do same.
  • Now you guys introduced dre with 3s too after the patch. Really ea?
  • Pini1123 wrote: »
    Now you guys introduced dre with 3s too after the patch. Really ea?

Are you serious?
    I am getting errors all the time. With 6vs6 I get them 2-4 times in a row until I can get into a game.
    But surprisingly 3vs3 I almost never get them. Why is that?

Same here. This past Saturday we had a party of 4 (from different clubs) playing together. We jumped into 6s drop-in and 6 lobbies in a row either had 1 of us 4 with a DRE or full disconnect when game started. We all decided to join the same club to try 6s there and 3 searches all DRE in a row. That is 9 in a row. One guy took the bullet and strapped the pads on to try 3s and low and behold we get into games quite easily. Only 1 DRE the rest of the night in 3s (about 7 games).

The 9 fails in a row and tinkering with club invites made it so we wasted 45 minutes before our first game??? How is this still happening?
  • zingaa1
    406 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    It's still happening because EA doesn't know how to fix it and have completely ignored the community on this topic, complete incompetence are the words that come to mind.
  • To be frank, I call in question the ethics and morals of EA. This is ridiculous.
  • TheMajjam
    794 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    I get them in 3's quite a bit during the night. This is in drops, not club. 6's club seems to be okay. On Xbox.
  • TheMajjam wrote: »
    I get them in 3's quite a bit during the night. This is in drops, not club. 6's club seems to be okay. On Xbox.

One thing I noticed it seems alot of dressing room errors are caused by people backing out at the last second when the game starts the load process.
    If you see Grammar or Spelling errors. I am starting to experience the long term effects of ten plus concussions.

One thing I noticed it seems alot of dressing room errors are caused by people backing out at the last second when the game starts the load process.

You see this because people know if it doesnt load in a timely matter it wont load anyways so

changing classes, too.
  • VeNOM2099
    3178 posts Member
    Seems to happen the most when someone, in either Dressing Room is experiencing a bad connection. Game takes for ever to sync up and load:

As you can see from the clip, I entered the Matchup lobby with a poor connection. Then when the timer counted down it just lingered on the loading screen. Then 2 players disappeared from our dressing room and said they'd gotten DRE (Dressing Room Errors). We all backed out before the game loaded fully.

Worst thing about it is that I had just played a couple of games before and had no problems with my connection. Even WORSE, I play with most of those guys on the other side on a regular basis and they're in Quebec. So it's not like it was an issue of them being west and me east that caused the problem.
  • I saw on another thread that somebody was messing with their DNS and fixed their dressing room errors. Does anybody have any insight on this?
    I saw on another thread that somebody was messing with their DNS and fixed their dressing room errors. Does anybody have any insight on this?

if it was a definite fix i would hope that the dev would have said something by now
  • Sinbin
    1331 posts Member
    Pini1123 wrote: »
    I saw on another thread that somebody was messing with their DNS and fixed their dressing room errors. Does anybody have any insight on this?

if it was a definite fix i would hope that the dev would have said something by now

Using the google DNS servers might help. https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/