EA Forums - Banner

Problems with WOC hockey bags

Prev13
Ganmick
114 posts Member
edited October 2018
So sometimes my hockey bags don’t give me the items inside.

For example the bag I just opened gave me the Arizona coyotes jersey but it’s not unlocked in my customization screen.

I’ve also been getting duplicates of stuff I already own. For example I just received the Hush stick but have been using this stick for 3 days now...

Can I get some feedback from a dev?

@NHLDev

Replies

• EA_Roger
    1483 posts EA Community Manager
    Hey @Gannmick,

Sorry about that, would you be able to send us your PSN ID/ GT so we can look into this further?

It seems this account doesn't have NHL 19 on it.

Thanks,

Roger.
  • PSN- TwiztidDANK420

I tried sending thru message but wouldn’t let me
  • Gannmick wrote: »
    So sometimes my hockey bags don’t give me the items inside.

For example the bag I just opened gave me the Arizona coyotes jersey but it’s not unlocked in my customization screen.

I’ve also been getting duplicates of stuff I already own. For example I just received the Hush stick but have been using this stick for 3 days now...

Can I get some feedback from a dev?

@NHLDev

You own the Away Arizona Jersey, so you have to look under the "away" section under "tops"

also are you certain you received the Hush stick before and you just earned it now. It is impossible to earn the same thing twice as we have logic to always award something new. Also if you did earn something you already had we would grant you a completion token and not the same item twice.

• It was the glacier stick I think
  • I was using the jersey as an example but my friend was telling me he was missing some

His PSN is Slightly_Sublime I’ll have to ask which ones
  • Can’t remember the exact names he said but I’m positive I got the glacier stick twice
  • it's happening to me as well.
  • TTZ_Dipsy
    442 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I know I've received dupe emotes and hats. very annoying, especially when you really want a specific item and the fact they added more stuff last patch
  • I've seen one duplicate, and still have Ducks mask 1 unlocked in casual and locked in pro.
  • monz
    872 posts Member
    Had the same issue with club rewards, made a case. They told me nothing could be done and offered me a hut loyalty pack which was a 10 card untradable junk pack. Case #43258058

Also why has no one offered any help as i requested in my post about case number 43573478 @NHLDev
  • cup4blues wrote: »
    I've seen one duplicate, and still have Ducks mask 1 unlocked in casual and locked in pro.
    in this specific case, the Ducks mask is awarded in casual by default as the defaulted mask, which we don't award it for Pro, in this case you haven't being award the Ducks 1 mask at all. Would need some examples of the duplicates though. Goalie toques and player toques are considered unique even if they are the same/similar assets
  • I know I've received dupe emotes and hats. very annoying, especially when you really want a specific item and the fact they added more stuff last patch

Some emotes are the same phrase but one is used in Big Hits and the other for Goals, and these are considered unique unlocks so that may be the reason? Hats depending if you are comparing goalie and skater toques but they are unique unlocks between both skater and goalie as well.
    I've seen one duplicate, and still have Ducks mask 1 unlocked in casual and locked in pro.
    in this specific case, the Ducks mask is awarded in casual by default as the defaulted mask, which we don't award it for Pro, in this case you haven't being award the Ducks 1 mask at all. Would need some examples of the duplicates though. Goalie toques and player toques are considered unique even if they are the same/similar assets
    It was one of the skater sticks that I got a two days apart from each other, but it was a couple weeks ago so I don't remember which one but it wasn't a real life brand stick it was one of the WoC sticks. My real question is whether goalie stick tape is in the bags? I'm max prestige and haven't unlocked a single color and am yet to see any other goalie on the service with anything other than black tape.
  • Question - since I could not find this topic anywhere else - if you reach level 3/50 you do not get any more bags because you don't level up anymore, so the question is - how do you get more bags, because I have a ton of stuff still not opened.
  • Question - since I could not find this topic anywhere else - if you reach level 3/50 you do not get any more bags because you don't level up anymore, so the question is - how do you get more bags, because I have a ton of stuff still not opened.

Have to get the daily bags though 1v1v1 only way to get the stuff now
  • Socair
    2491 posts Game Changer
  • RSall14
    579 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Question - since I could not find this topic anywhere else - if you reach level 3/50 you do not get any more bags because you don't level up anymore, so the question is - how do you get more bags, because I have a ton of stuff still not opened.

They don't think things through as per usual.

Speaking of masks, why do we have to go through every team from every league to see which masks we unlocked? Why can't it be as simple as pads, or sticks, or emotes? Please add a screen that shows all the goalie masks that are unlocked.
  • RSall14 wrote: »
    Question - since I could not find this topic anywhere else - if you reach level 3/50 you do not get any more bags because you don't level up anymore, so the question is - how do you get more bags, because I have a ton of stuff still not opened.

They don't think things through as per usual.

Not really.

There are some hockey bags that are exclusive to the Ones mode and even some that are exclusive to winning the championship in Ones. There are some people that will never be good enough to unlock every single bag.

Not sure if there are bags exclusive to other modes, such as Pro Am and whatnot.
  • I don't get hockey bags at all, unless I play ones and pro am, because I'm p3 level 50. And all I want is my jersey tucks.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!