EA Forums - Banner

What should I do?.

This discussion was created from comments split from: Worst NHL is 19.

Replies

• kitchener_boy
    354 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I play vs but would not mind HUT...should I buy 19 ?
    Should I buy NHL17?
    Legacy?
    or stay with 14?.
  • Did you get an Xbox one or PS4?

If you're getting a next gen game then buy 19 but if you can wait till black friday you will probably save $20-$30 and the game should be patched by then.

If you could pick up a cheap copy of NHL 18 so you can learn the new defensive mechanics then get a copy of 19 down the road.
  • Wait until Black Friday.. the rosters will be updated by then and hopefully the game patched. I can’t even play offline since none of the rosters are updated with rookies so I’m just sitting here wasting time searching for games for 30+ mins
  • Wait until Black Friday.. the rosters will be updated by then and hopefully the game patched. I can’t even play offline since none of the rosters are updated with rookies so I’m just sitting here wasting time searching for games for 30+ mins

My exact recommendation every single year. You would think they would add roster share so people don't resort to this. Last year I waited til Christmas time and got it for only $20.
  • Don't buy NHL 19 imo. It's not worth $60 when the devs continue to downgrade the game from a glorious beta.
  • I hope a patch is coming for matchmaking or this game is useless too me.
  • I used to love VS. Don't like it this year. Spiderman goalies again.
  • ExSnake01
    466 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I used to love VS. Don't like it this year. Spiderman goalies again.

The game is a lot of fun now because how well I'm able to control my players.

But some of the saves these goalies are making in each game... It's happening more frequently than what I would like to see.

• Hold off as long as you can. EA does not deserve your money. They will always cut features and not give the dev team proper funding and time to make the game we really want.
  • kitchener_boy
    354 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I always kinda had this thought to go along with what you guys are saying... if EA wont pay for the music than why should I pay $91.00. Yeah I watch the skating on Youtube and it does not look anything like NHL speed. In the NHL two and a half strides and your from blue line to red line.
    EA has really let me down...I did know they would release a half broken game so I was prepared.Was really looking foward to one of the new gens..but I still have my hopes up for a P.C. cause even with P.C. if the game like NHL 20 has today's issues,it wont bother me as much cause I really need hockey for when im away for weekends in summer.
  • kitchener_boy
    354 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Should I just buy NHL 17? I only play vs mode really,or should I give 19 a chance? You all should come back to NHL 14..seriously.
    How great would 19 be if I play my real sim style?. How great would this gme be if you all played that style? think about this!.
    As far as sliders go..no game should have sliders..SIM is a SIM..PERIOD!.
  • Should I just buy NHL 17? I only play vs mode really.

You've asked this before and I remember seeing multiple answers. Just go back to that thread. In the time being, remember 18 has the DSS and 17 does not.
  • EA_Roger
    1483 posts EA Community Manager
    Merged both threads.
  • kitchener_boy
    354 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Should I just buy NHL 17? I only play vs mode really.

You've asked this before and I remember seeing multiple answers. Just go back to that thread. In the time being, remember 18 has the DSS and 17 does not.

Sorry,what I should and ment to ask was this....how many players are online on NHL16, How many on NHL 17? How many on NHL 18?..witch game if NHL 19 is a bust for example will give me the most games on vs mode?.
    How many are on NHL Legacy? see NHL 14 has got between 70 to 100 ish. So sorry I should have gotton to that more clearly. I feel buying a PS4 or Xbox is a waste if NHL 19 is as bad as your all saying and most have left the older games.
  • NHL 19 pre-patch > NHL 17,18 by a mile

NHL 19 post-patch is slightly better than those but who knows if future patches or tuners are going to make it worse. If you're playing offline only go NHL 19. If you're playing online and offline, wait until they fix it