EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 CHEL NOTES - HUT Deep dive

Andrew Marks HUT Producer and Nicholas Shewchuk Live Content Producer discuss HUT in NHL 20.
Check it out here.

EA Sports Pond Hockey 19

King4aDay635
3 posts Member
edited October 2018
1 week into this game and I am sick of looking at that stupid outdoor rink. Enough of this garbage. Send out a patch to fix the EASHL so drop-ins are played in an NHL ARENA!! Hello it NHL 19 not freaking pond hockey. What a joke EA. Get it right!

[Socair - edited excessive caps lock formatting]

Replies

• 1 week into this game and I am sick of looking at that stupid outdoor rink. Enough of this garbage. Send out a patch to fix the EASHL so drop-ins are played in an NHL ARENA!! Hello it NHL 19 not freaking pond hockey. What a joke EA. Get it right!

[Socair - edited excessive caps lock formatting]

Outdoor gear has ruined this game for many! I don't know anyone who has aspired to play pond hockey over NHL hockey. I am sure they will take a real hard look at this for next years game. I used to play 1000+ drops a year. Have only played 4 drops since early access. You're 100% right! this game is garbage!
  • I kinda like it. I certainly play a lot more shinny than actually strapping on gear anymore. It’s nice having my toon resemble me too...not to mention a bit easier to recognize yourself when playing a different position all the time.
    All Comments pertain to 6v6 drop in unless otherwise stated..
  • Z1nOnlyKenny
    1 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I’d love to see personalized jerseys with your characters name and number on the WOC nhl jersey’s that you earn. I feel like it would enhance the fan’s experience and connection to the game.
  • Feel the same as OP. Drop-in is unplayable for me now.
  • I grew up with "EA Sports. It's in the game."

This isn't even funny.

nrsfpya3gas3.jpg
  • I grew up with "EA Sports. It's in the game."

This isn't even funny.

nrsfpya3gas3.jpg

its a complete disaster! Really sad whats happened to my fav game.
  • I agree with the poster that said they play about 1000 drops. Me too. Not this year.
    Who thought SYD/BBY was a good idea, and the only 2 teams, i believe. Hammerheads?
    Give me the option to play as the SJ Sharks........well, maybe not those chokers, but you get my
    drift. No announcers, limited replay if any. That shed.......
    I've been grinding Live Run in Live '19 instead. That should not be. Hockey is my #1
    sport. Basketball #4. Very sad this is happening.
  • And now you can't even wear the majority of stuff you unlock since you're either white or black depending on which of the TWO teams they stick you on. I feel like the beta was a classic bait and switch. I've skipped a couple of years due to changes from 15 and the 360 version of 16 but after playing the demo I decided to buy 19 only to discover drop ins (Which is all I play) is NOTHING like the beta.
  • It would be. Ice if it were relegated to the blacks and whites of what you had. Still, the shinny setting feels completely appropriate for drop ins.
  • Would..be..nice...