EA Forums - Banner

Done With This Game, Completely Done

jiisn4u4b6mu.jpeg

No game makes me rage as much as this franchise, NHL 14, there was a skill gap, if you were the better player you most likely won. But man this generation has been a total mess. What the hell is up with goalies this year in HUT? What’s the point of spending coins on “good goalies” when it really, truly doesn’t matter, at all. I’m done, plain and simple, listen to your friggin community EA and TRYYYYY and make a good game for the people who love it. Try

Replies

• 42gr3qlph0xy.jpeg

My previous goalies
  • xwocyyfxfyf0.jpeg

The game I just had to make me wanna throw the controller at the screen. Funny enough, he had Bower in net to, stopping crazy cross crease, robbing me with the glove. And make the best of it, the game winning goal for him was he went cross crease, I poke check it, it goes in my own net. Wicket frustrating, the other goals he had, one a cross crease, one just a flick of the puck and it goes in.
  • I dont get it how people score on nearer goal side in this game. If i try it never works.
  • vmx2014
    54 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    walsh8755 wrote: »
    jiisn4u4b6mu.jpeg

No game makes me rage as much as this franchise, NHL 14, there was a skill gap, if you were the better player you most likely won. But man this generation has been a total mess. What the hell is up with goalies this year in HUT? What’s the point of spending coins on “good goalies” when it really, truly doesn’t matter, at all. I’m done, plain and simple, listen to your friggin community EA and TRYYYYY and make a good game for the people who love it. Try

Amen... little noobs thinking they are so good when they beat us die hards who are actually good at the game but ea loves scrubs and makes our team of insanely fast players feel like they are skating with no blades. I deleted the game last week. Im Done also and it’s the most frustrating game I’ve ever played. The beta made us feel like there was finally hope for the series but boy were all of us wrong. Look how many ppl in this forum are saying same things. It’s not lies it’s the truth. The ppl who aren’t having issues are those that probably haven’t played a long time and think that everything is normal. Wake up and stop supporting this garbage game . It’s not right that skill no longer rewards good players. One team is always slow or can’t move, or turn, or getting robbed blind by superhuman 79 ovr goalies and our 88 ovr goalies couldn’t stop a beach ball. It’s not normal. And I the sad thing is nothing will be done about it, the nerve ea has for putting out a pack of fake hockey cards for $120 makes me sick. Especially if a good team means nothing.

[edited swear filter - Socair]
    Post edited by Socair on
  • If there is in fact a hidden modifier, it would be fine if it and what affects it was disclosed, but EA is saying it doesnt exist. The community sees it for what it is though, and the community seems to be dying out as a result, given the frustration that we are experiencing.