EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 1st

Check out our latest content update, bug fixes & key areas on which we need your feedback here.

Stick lift is out of control!

sgiz1
535 posts Member
Holy rusted metal Batman!

Each and every night, night after night, it's getting worse and worse and worse as people learn what works in this game.

The massive spamming of stick lift from "everywhere" is getting out of control, stick lifts from everywhere, from behind, from the side, from the front, in position, out of position, spam spam spam over and over again, and why? Because it works!!! But it shouldnt'!!!

Very few penalties are called, the success rate of stick lift is insane.

EA please save this game and nerf it now! before it's too late... half the players on our EASHL club quit in frustration last night saying "I am done with this stupid game" all because of over effective stick lift.

Replies

• It's stick lift wars out there on the ice ladies and gents. Grab a stick and just spam.
  • than EA will tone it down, than everyone will be crying that cant do anything defensively so........
  • Every tuner update is 1 step forward, 2 steps backward. NHL 19 is a disaster.
  • I completely agree the stick lifting is out of control. It makes it almost impossible to play online. It doesn’t even matter who’s better or who is worse. I’m not all world at this game but I should be able to at least have some offense of opportunities but you can’t because you can’t get the pocket of your own zone without being stick lifted in losing the puck. If I would’ve known this prior to purchasing the game I wouldn’t have gotten it. I don’t find it fun to just smashing the A button.
  • Move the puck and create space. They can’t stick lift you from 10ft away. Man oh man the whining and complaining that goes on here.
  • Gifto73 wrote: »
    Move the puck and create space. They can’t stick lift you from 10ft away. Man oh man the whining and complaining that goes on here.

what are you talking about? Stick lift has practically become the penalty button and hardly anyone uses it anymore. Not even comparable to 3 weeks ago.