EA Forums - Banner

Roster Update/Tuner Coming Tomorrow (10/11)

Prev1
Visit my NHL/Bruins blog: BostonPucks.com

Replies

• Oh cool, the second gameplay tuner in less than a month.
  • shawnsegui257
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Where is the roster update got nothing?
  • Where is the roster update got nothing?

Can't wait for it to come out so I can fix it and wait for the next one where they add a few guys and make changes to the AHL rosters. It sucks you have to wait until like January until the AHL rosters are suitable.

But don't add Roster Sharing!!!!!
  • Haha no roster update today. Cheated by EA again..
  • It is out now. You can download
  • Froommey
    800 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Very disappointed. Only a small update. No pics in new profiles no new player likenesses. AHL Roster they did not work much. Where is Samsonov at Hershey for example ? Again no Bracco at Marlies, the same missing as last half season there. Very weak work.
  • Glenn Gawdin and Matthew Phillips are missing from the Stockton Heat roster and are no longer on their previous junior teams (Swift Current WHL and Victoria WHL) so you can't even manually move them over to Stockton. Yasin Ehliz and Marcus Hogstrom are missing as well but at least they are still on their previous teams (Ehliz - DEL: Thomas Sabo Ice Tigers and Hogstrom - DEL: Djurgardens IF) so at least you can move them over to Stockton.
  • Socair
    2736 posts Game Changer
    CFlames77 wrote: »
    Glenn Gawdin and Matthew Phillips are missing from the Stockton Heat roster and are no longer on their previous junior teams (Swift Current WHL and Victoria WHL) so you can't even manually move them over to Stockton. Yasin Ehliz and Marcus Hogstrom are missing as well but at least they are still on their previous teams (Ehliz - DEL: Thomas Sabo Ice Tigers and Hogstrom - DEL: Djurgardens IF) so at least you can move them over to Stockton.

• il82
    38 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    AHL rules... Carter Hart is missing

[edited profanity short hand]
    Post edited by Socair on
  • Socair wrote: »
    Glenn Gawdin and Matthew Phillips are missing from the Stockton Heat roster and are no longer on their previous junior teams (Swift Current WHL and Victoria WHL) so you can't even manually move them over to Stockton. Yasin Ehliz and Marcus Hogstrom are missing as well but at least they are still on their previous teams (Ehliz - DEL: Thomas Sabo Ice Tigers and Hogstrom - DEL: Djurgardens IF) so at least you can move them over to Stockton.

Than give us this !
    You do not listen your Customer about Roster import or Roster sharing, but minimum you could do is to let us move players from one EA Roster to the Player Creation zone. If this player is missing in the next EA Roster we could merge him and have him into the game.
  • Socair wrote: »

Oh yeah, totally forgot about this. Thanks for the reminder!
  • Froommey wrote: »
    Socair wrote: »

Than give us this !
    You do not listen your Customer about Roster import or Roster sharing, but minimum you could do is to let us move players from one EA Roster to the Player Creation zone. If this player is missing in the next EA Roster we could merge him and have him into the game.

Totally agree with this, this would make things SO MUCH easier on everyone.
  • Gameplay update didnt do squat.....
  • Skrappy3957
    315 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    AHL players need to sign a waiver? AHHH the good ole fake waiver lie... I see numerous junior players in the opening roster who never played a game in the game so I guess they signed this fake waiver? Cause EA used to say that they had to sign and PLAY a game before they can be put in the game... Which there is no actual waiver... My old teammate who was in the old NHL games never signed anything nor has he ever heard of this invisible waiver
  • il82 wrote: »

carter hart should be chilling on the silver tips whl roster if hes not on the (correct me if im wrong) phantoms ? ahl roster phillys farm team
  • il82
    38 posts Member
    il82 wrote: »

carter hart should be chilling on the silver tips whl roster if hes not on the (correct me if im wrong) phantoms ? ahl roster phillys farm team

He isn't on the Lehigh-Valley, Reading Royals, Flyers, Everett
  • It was an update for the fish. It is better than to play with old Roster till December. In generel I see no reason to buy this game in future before December when its for sale and more patches and acceptable rosters are made. I mean for Franchise only players. I strongly hope that 2K starts again to produce NHL.
  • Efbomb
    172 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Silly Rabbits!

Don’t you know that the only roster with all the correct/missing players on the correct teams comes out after the trading deadline?

I use my own rosters, or I do a fantasy draft to hold me over until then.

I just hate that EA decided that all CAPs have to have a play-by-play name. There is no option for “none” and quite a few missing players have names that are not on the play-by-play name list.
  • Efbomb wrote: »
    Silly Rabbits!

Don’t you know that the only roster with all the correct/missing players on the correct teams comes out after the trading deadline?

I use my own rosters, or I do a fantasy draft to hold me over until then.

I just hate that EA decided that all CAPs have to have a play-by-play name. There is no option for “none” and quite a few missing players have names that are not on the play-by-play name list.

Agree 100% ! I created in 18 some hundred players. Many missing and some existing new about there ugly appearance. For a Brady Tkachuk and a handfull Russian players I do not need an EA Roster update, especially when 95% of there created players have only generic faces. They did on purpose not to allow a roster import. For an offline Franchise player it will be enough to buy this game short before the trading deadline.
  • Over a month and still no Legends? Something that's supposed to feature right "out of the box." This is getting ludicrous.