NHL 20 CHEL NOTES - HUT Deep dive
Andrew Marks HUT Producer and Nicholas Shewchuk Live Content Producer discuss HUT in NHL 20.
Check it out here.
NHL 19 Tuner 1.02 - Expected October 11th @ 2am PDT
October 11th @ 2am PDT - Tuner 1.02
- Improved consistency of penalty calls from errant stick lifts
- Increased deking success rate in keeping the puck. Player attributes still provide a big range in ability but all players will be improved from where they were with the change.
- Improved consistency of blocking incidental stick contact if the stick collided with body geo first
- Improved pickup solve consistency
- Players will no longer drop their sticks
- Improvements to AI goalie decision making when playing the puck out of their net. Mostly impacts goalies that were too aggressive
- AI goalie puck tracking improvements
- Reduced the chance ai skaters will put the puck over the glass for delay of game penalties in World of Chel