EA Forums - Banner

EASHL Strangeness...

If you try to stream during the loading screen 9 out of 10 the stream won't broadcast...

Why is it that almost every team that I play the announcers think has been sent down a division?

Is there a reason why the ice always looks like its been skated on all period for the first drop of the pucks in period 2 and 3? Example at ^:01 in

The next video is for the next questions as it was so strange glad I found proof...

At 8:04 in this video the user turns off the online pass assist...

Soon as period 2 starts The other teams color revert to the way it was pre patch?

You see the user at 13:10 in the video gets a penalty and then gets sent to the players box??

You see the user try to adjust the settings while in there to get it to revert the colors back but never works...

Also is there a reason the cutscenes show us random shots of the rink as why do I want to see a wood post or empty seats?

There a reason why we don't see players just skating on the ice as much as I love my favorite one the infinite scoreboard display...

The View All Members link is still broken on the https://www.easports.com/nhl/clubs/ps4/ website for EASHL...