EA Forums - Banner

I love the recent patch! What's everyone complaining about?

johnny2fingaz
262 posts Member
edited October 2018
The skating is perfect. You almost can feel the weight transfer from leg to leg.

It's the proper pace of a real hockey game.

For reference I'm solely an online versus player l - go flames! And guys lien gaudreau really stand out!

The stick lift nerf was very welcomed and
I love the improvements to DDS.

Good job buffing dekes too!!

I've been waiting for a game like this since 2007!! One where there's no cheese goals and where hockey plays make a difference. I love the ai, I love the ability to choose which player to pick. I love that board pin is actually useful.
I just wish I could master the tie up in front of the net. I find it hard to accomplish. Any advice?

Anyway I love it best nhl in my opinion.

Thanks

Replies

• The skating is perfect. You almost can feel the weight transfer from leg to leg.

It's the proper pace of a real hockey game.

For reference I'm solely an online versus player l - go flames! And guys lien gaudreau really stand out!

The stick lift nerf was very welcomed and
    I love the improvements to DDS.

Good job buffing dekes too!!

I've been waiting for a game like this since 2007!! One where there's no cheese goals and where hockey plays make a difference. I love the ai, I love the ability to choose which player to pick. I love that board pin is actually useful.
    I just wish I could master the tie up in front of the net. I find it hard to accomplish. Any advice?

Anyway I love it best nhl in my opinion.

Thanks

You're only playing VS? That mode has had very few issues. You wouldn't know about matchmaking issues that are plaguing WOC. Skating was much improved. Something seems off with it now. Everything else with this game seems to be a disaster.

To tie a guy up face him and press triangle hold.

• You have 12-18k play each night and maybe 20 guys who come here to complain
    You must unlearn what you have learned!
  • COGSx86 wrote: »
    You have 12-18k play each night and maybe 20 guys who come here to complain

This guy gets it.