EA Forums - Banner

how to get St Luis goal horn?

caflokid
31 posts Member
edited October 2018
I wanted to try theirs because i heard the crowd do some chant street getting scored on I can't seem to get it right I have the the logo and the option in audio set to St Louis Blues goal horn what am I doing wrong...

Replies

• Does anybody know how to fix this??
  • Holy crow there has to be one person that knows how to do this come on guys little help???
  • Socair
    2815 posts Game Changer
    Are you using the Blues’ arena as well?
  • I was going to ask the same, but kinda figured it’s a no brainer
  • WealthyFriends
    893 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    If you choose the STL goal horn, you should have the STL goal horn. It shouldn't matter if you aren't using the STL arena. Otherwise, what's the point of being able to select a goal horn? The question of what arena he is using is irrelevant.
  • Socair
    2815 posts Game Changer
    If you choose the STL goal horn, you should have the STL goal horn. It shouldn't matter if you aren't using the STL arena. Otherwise, what's the point of being able to select a goal horn? The question of what arena he is using is irrelevant.
    The crowd chant is part of the horn? Was just offering a suggestion...I mean I could go get the arena and test it myself I suppose.
  • caflokid
    31 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Currently I'm using St Louis arena, logo, jerseys and audio settings set on
    default and nothing.. When I go and play a "play now" have bvs the cpu and pick st Louis as the home team it works... Buti can't get it to work for my HUT team...
  • Socair wrote: »
    The crowd chant is part of the horn? Was just offering a suggestion...I mean I could go get the arena and test it myself I suppose.

My bad. I thought he was talking exclusively about the horn.
  • Anyone have any more suggestions on what I might be missing???
  • I’d say that if you have the goal horn set to ST. Louis, the St. Louis arena and the logo. That’s pretty much it, I don’t know anything else you could do.
  • try setting your favourite team to St. Louis, and maybe try to complete the St. Louis blues set.
    I too like the crowd chant "lets go bluuuuueees"
    caflokid wrote: »
    Anyone have any more suggestions on what I might be missing???

• I am having difficulty with goal horns altogether. In club, we select a custom team goal horn (yes I’m playing with official club members) and it keeps going to our own goal horns (either custom or preset), so I think it’s a game-wide issue. If anyone has any ideas it’s be greatly appreciate
  • I got it to work, set favourite team to blues, blues logo, blues home jersey, blues arena
    I wanted to try theirs because i heard the crowd do some chant street getting scored on I can't seem to get it right I have the the logo and the option in audio set to St Louis Blues goal horn what am I doing wrong...

• WPGjets wrote: »
    I got it to work, set favourite team to blues, blues logo, blues home jersey, blues arena

I have all these and nothing still. What do u have the audio settings set to when you go to "my team" audio settings and goal horn is it set to
    "default" or "St Louis"?
  • commentary team name is @ default
    arena goal horn is @ st louis blues
    WPGjets wrote: »
    I got it to work, set favourite team to blues, blues logo, blues home jersey, blues arena

I have all these and nothing still. What do u have the audio settings set to when you go to "my team" audio settings and goal horn is it set to
    "default" or "St Louis"?

• WPGjets wrote: »
    commentary team name is @ default

"default" or "St Louis"?

I have them all set to those and I just get the regular goal horn and the regular music which is like the normal background music during the game but no organ or no crowd chant . Am I missing something ????

• caflokid
    31 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    commentary team name is @ default

"default" or "St Louis"?

There's also different types of home jerseys i think there's 3 of them which one are you using??
    Post edited by caflokid on